Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    the debacle of pvp

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheyjin View Post
    I don't like questing, at all.
    And if I'm able to avoid it, I will.

I guess you can allready see where this is going.
    Dailys of course.
    I'm more the 5 man instance / raid guy, transmog runs, pet battles are fun, but I don't do quests
    So... after I got all my blues from instances there was no need to play them anymore, because I couldn't spent the valor on anything.
    mmh... so maybe I craft some epics ? No, because you need rep to buy the recepies, which you have to do dailys for!
    ok, then I'll farm all the materials and let someone else craft them ? No, because most of the mats are bop!
    But hey, I get a nice legendary stone right ? No, I won't even see the main storyline of MoP

So, yeah. Why was I online again ? Right, there's nothing I could do, so I stoped playing besides raids.

I know, my case is pretty extreme(not questing at all), but MoP is the worst that Blizz could have done to me, and they did.
    I like this post, As it shows when someone doesn't like doing something there not forced to do it. Good Post

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 06:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    the debacle of pvp
    Hopefully with the recent bannings & 5.2 PvP will be better.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    People hate mop for the same reason people hate anything on this planet. No matter what it is you will find some outspoken biggot who feels the need to vent his spleen all over everyone else to let them know what his/her opinion is.

The big problem is these people are the loud obnoxious ones which is why it appears that there are so many of them when infact they make up a small percentage of the population. The rest of us are too busy enjoying ourselves to voice our side.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the fucking nadir of WoW. Right now. Seriously, this is worst than ToC. The changes that Blizz has recently made to LFR and their management of dailies and the valor cap in this expansion have been atrocious and shows that they couldn't be any more out of touch with both the community and the game.

Blizzard does not know what powergaming is. It is the absolute conviction by serious players to achieve the absolute most out of a game. These people, which there are many of, will ALWAYS reach the valor, honor, whatever cap every week. No faltering. Lowering this cap for the benefits of whining casuals because the people that feel the need to reach the cap apparently don't matter is a fucking insult to a large committed chunk of their playerbase. Catering to casuals is not the way to retain players.

Extra buffs for wiping in LFR. This is an absolute joke. It's worse than Icecrown or Dragonsoul because it's being added once again to cater to casuals, but the most hilarious thing is that Blizzard thinks only casuals will use it innocently and nobody else will bother. Nope. That's not how powergaming works. It's totally exploitable and therefore it will be exploited. Any advantage a powergaming raid group can utilize, they will. This is the most obvious and easy way to beat a raid boss I have ever heard of and I would exploit it like a mother fucker.

Dailies. Hilarious. Blizzard now lets you champion factions again after all their blustering about it not being necessary and there not being too many dailies. This change shows that Blizzard is wrong, and their utterly stupid PR attempts are just a constant stream of bullshit to keep the community in line while they make increasingly dumb decisions.

Brawler's guild. Spend a huge amount of time developing something that only the players who hoard or buy gold can access, not those with actual skill or even your average player. Sounds like a great idea. Give me a break.

This expansion has to be the worst, though possibly funniest thing I've seen happen to an MMO in a decade. Those of us kicking back, playing cheaper and better MMOs and watching all this crap unfold are having a gay old time. Long time players who are playing the game and still enjoying it are in complete denial.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeasacar View Post
    Brawler's guild. Spend a huge amount of time developing something that only the players who hoard or buy gold can access, not those with actual skill or even your average player. Sounds like a great idea. Give me a break.
    What the fu...? For a start invites are a random world drop from some rares, secondly you can get invited for free by a friend.

Dailies were horrid yes agreed, as to the lfr wipe buff what a pathetic thing to get wound up about.

10+ Year Old Account

Dailys of course.
    I'm more the 5 man instance / raid guy, transmog runs, pet battles are fun, but I don't do quests
    So... after I got all my blues from instances there was no need to play them anymore, because I couldn't spent the valor on anything.
    mmh... so maybe I craft some epics ? No, because you need rep to buy the recepies, which you have to do dailys for!
    ok, then I'll farm all the materials and let someone else craft them ? No, because most of the mats are bop!
    But hey, I get a nice legendary stone right ? No, I won't even see the main storyline of MoP

So, yeah. Why was I online again ? Right, there's nothing I could do, so I stoped playing besides raids.

I know, my case is pretty extreme(not questing at all), but MoP is the worst that Blizz could have done to me, and they did.
    /rubs eyes Could it a be? Finally someone with a valid complaint? I think I've gone crazy! Anywho, you might like 5.2 then, as it doesn't seem like the faction is mandatory at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    mmh...
    Not only could you not spend the valor but justice points were fucking worthless, that really pissed me off, justice points continue to be a complete waste of time, I dont understand the change at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    What the fu...? For a start invites are a random world drop from some rares, secondly you can get invited for free by a friend.

Dailies were horrid yes agreed, as to the lfr wipe buff what a pathetic thing to get wound up about.
    I didn't know you could get invited by a friend. Drops from rares don't exactly equate to much though.

I disagree about the LFR wipe buff. Catering to casuals, as this is clearly doing, has been killing the game since Cata. That is something the majority of long-term analysts believe in, including myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeasacar View Post
    I didn't know you could get invited by a friend. Drops from rares don't exactly equate to much though.

I disagree about the LFR wipe buff. Catering to casuals, as this is clearly doing, has been killing the game since Cata. That is something the majority of long-term analysts believe in, including myself.
    5% drop rate on 3 rares is a pretty damn good chance imo

Well, if youre in a group that kills lfr bosses without a wipe you dont need the buff and therefore are unaffected, if you are in a group who arent any good and wipe endlessly then the only effect is a positive one. Its such a crazy notion that this buff can be construed as a negative, I have been at garalon wiping 7 or 8 times with people I neither care about nor care if they improve I just want to get out with my rewards (28 gold), how in the hell making it progresivly easier each wipe is a bad thing Ill never know, off all my lfrs since mop Ive had so few wipes its almost inconsequential.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2013-02-02 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashkiman View Post
    So as the title says there are plenty of people whining over mop and saying that they quitted wow just because of mop.
    To be honest mop is so far best wow expansion,you've got something to do all the time,art design of panderia is outstanding,raid bosses are actually hard even on raid finder difficulty and so many other things that makes mop awesome!
    so where does all the hate come from? why do people keep bashing mop?
    p.s:before haters start asking,no i'm not being sarcastic
    I am not even going to read the rest of the thread but I am going to say this. Most of the people that play MoP started in Cataclysm or Wrath. They never had to work for gear of professions. So now that people asked for stuff to do, especially after cataclysm, now they whine its too hard and they can't get their valor points in an hour like they did in Cata. LAZINESS is the common problem.

Deleted
    Tell me why i should love that my class is useless in pvp without cd stacking? Thank you. Sigh. And no its nothing wrong with me because i have a frost mage that i usually log into to solo players naked with ice lances.

Im waiting for the day Blizzard will nerf CD stacking but make me viable without cds. MOP is extremely alt unfriendly for the types like me. BGs give crap experience and the questing makes me log off within 2 minutes. All i want is to pvp but i am not progressing like before. Like two hours of bgs and ive only moved two bars. Its not funny.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2013-02-02 at 10:42 AM.

Dailys of course.

not extreme at all...I am like you and many of my friends already droped it because of this exactly...as for me, I am still missing some transmog parts from old raids and only log for them..haven't touch a daily so far...In a new game maybe I would like questing to see all the quests once..but in wow?I got tired of them and also doing the same quest every day for a month?no thanks, I am not a muppet
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.