10+ Year Old Account

Warning: Dev Plague heals Heroic Viz

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but on a few attempts on heroic viz we notice that the boss was getting healed. After checking logs and recount, the boss was healed when our shadow priest was MC'ed, and used devouring plague, and it healed the boss a crap ton. Just a PSA to let shadow priests know to blow it ahead of time when doing that fight.

Hmm, we were pulling it yesterday and recount said i healed the boss for 20 million on the third platform, i was trying to figure out what it was...

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Just a PSA to let shadow priests know to blow it ahead of time when doing that fight.
    Blow it ahead of time how exactly? It's THE core part of our rotation...

Quote Originally Posted by Phanuel View Post
    Blow it ahead of time how exactly? It's THE core part of our rotation...
    Their group probably hasn't grasped the concept of stunning/silencing the MC'd targets yet. Nothing more fun than have your warrior pop recklessness on your healer.

Deleted
    that doesn't even make sense. DP heals the caster not friendly targets.

Maybe VE would heal the boss when MCd?

Deleted
    Was happening to me too. After a few pulls I found out it was Vampiric Embrace. Just make cancelaura macro for it to use it before MCs and cancel it straight away to avoid healing the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsparowe View Post
    that doesn't even make sense. DP heals the caster not friendly targets.

Maybe VE would heal the boss when MCd?
    I'm guessing its counting as if the boss casted the DP and then heals him for 6 or 7 percent (1% per dp tick)