Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Bug/Exploit: Remember in WSG, you could get the flag and then go behind the horde keep by jumping on that little hill and wall-jumping over to the ledge then stand behind the wall next to the flag cap
    Event: Has to be Brewfest...jk! I'll say raiding Astranaar long time ago.

the one in the yogg saron fight where you had a guy inside yog i believe that would over agroo all the other guardians outside but they couldnt due crap to him (think it was a pally)
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

AQ40 trash is Overrated.

RealID uproar on forums.

Not really a big one but def my fav, when the gold sellers used to drop themselves from the sky and die to form the name of their websites in dead bodies.

Geddon bomb on pet, dismiss, call it in citys.

There was a mob that used to be in blasted lands, if he got too far from his crystal he became invincible. Saw those kited to Stormwind with guards wailing on then for weeks at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sameen View Post
    There was the brutal exploit in Vanilla where if you edited some gamefiles you could make the floor underneath the first boss in ahn'Qiraj disappear so you could jump straight to C'thun
    This. Overrated and AQ40 tops every list ever. Talk about creative use of game files.

I wasn't as surprised by the level 80's soloing raid content. The one that I thought was funny was when the lvl 1's in beta had access to the mop gear and went around ganking people. Hilarious.

In patch 2.0 when Blizzard gave Paladins to Horde and Shamans to Alliance. They still haven't hotfixed that yet...

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

10+ Year Old Account
    The first Brewfest event caused server crashes. People were banned for spamming macros for the NPC to toss them beer.

The backdoor jump into the Alliance base in AV.

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 02:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aberration View Post
    In patch 2.0 when Blizzard gave Paladins to Horde and Shamans to Alliance. They still haven't hotfixed that yet...
    Allowing Paladin tier to drop for Horde and Shaman tier to drop for Alliance before either could get those respective classes.

Deleted
    the orc shoulder armor bugg in TBC :P anyone whos main was an orc back then surely knows it.

Deleted
    You forgot about the item duplication .

There were at least 3 or 4 known item dupes till now. The one with the change of the quest id while quest sharing, the one involving the miling-and-wrong-stacking-herb + character rollback few weeks ago , the one with the instance +guildbank , and at least other 2 methods .

One funny bug was in Catclysm begining , where using a questitem droped by a named giant in Azhara you could bug the phasing and be allowed to spawn unlimited copies of your pet. Walking around folowed by 30 MR Wiggles pigs wes fun .
    Last edited by mmoc1e4c5b7903; 2013-01-31 at 11:03 PM.

Why haven't anyone mentioned wall-walking?

Quote Originally Posted by Byniri View Post
    -Win trading Tol Barad
    OH that one was BEAUTIFUL, because it never took ANY communication between factions. People only assumed that by relinquishing the place to the other faction they would profit more in the next battle. Even if some groups tried to screw with the other faction some times, by not relinquishing, they quickly got to the conclusion that they would be losing a LOT of points and quick gear only to have a quick laugh. Not worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulvhedner View Post
    Why haven't anyone mentioned wall-walking?
    The thread is only 2 pages long and you couldn't even be assed to read all of the posts before posting this...

Maybe not the most famous, but as some have already said, the bug when Orcs had ridiculously small shoulders - it was hilarious.

The Ret pally seal of veangeance bug during firelands, When every rank in wol was a ret pally

The one where they filled the capital cities with a ton of Frostmourne swords was pretty interesting. Not sure how many people have seen it though.

Screenshot, for those who haven't seen it.
    Last edited by Chaochamp; 2013-01-31 at 11:19 PM.

I have a couple of favorite moments:
    1. During Classic, my undead warrior spawned in Tirisfal Glades without the zeppelin that was supposedly carrying her there. When I went to run to her corpse, it ported her spirit to Orgrimmar, where she proceeded to fall through the world.
    2. During BC, I found a place in Magister's Terrace that would cause a summoned person to fall through the world on my warlock. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    the one in the yogg saron fight where you had a guy inside yog i believe that would over agroo all the other guardians outside but they couldnt due crap to him (think it was a pally)
    Yea, warlock and HP inside Yogg, lock constantly LTing and HP healing with RF on.

OT: iLvl 154 (or something near that) gray item from WotLK without any kind of lvl req also brought a really good amount of attention. Really gave lvl 1 twinks something heavy

Deleted
    Levitate wall walking in Wotlk. Was pretty amazing tbh.

Wall jumping in vanilla was pretty cool too. I loved that 'feature'.