Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by leelad View Post
    This, I remember when they figured out how to make them hover in midair doing the same thing. They'd be a few feet above org bank roof spelling gold selling websites.

Annoying but genius.
    Lmao, i've seen that so many times but was to noob to realize what the hell happened.
    I thought it was some holy event from blizzard, ohh the noobness :x

dunno if it;s been mentioned yet.. but the zombie event when you could kill anyone.. i had so much fun with this.

I miss wallwalking, so much. A little piece of me died when they stopped it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyo View Post
    The day of the 52-talent Warriors.
    I remember this. I also remember the infinite stacking of rampage, or some talent where they got AP after being crit. Our Warriors ran into MC and one shot a few of the bosses... and then got 72 hour bans

You could cascade Molten Core raid IDs back when they were straight 5-6 days instead of weekly raid IDs, and basically do it once a day, each day of the week. We got screwed out of BWL and MC firsts because of this -_-

Start your raid ID, kill first boss to start your lockout timer of 5 days. Have another guild clear as far as they can (or alts), as long as they started it a day after you. Yours expires on day 5, and the other guild has 1 day left on theirs. You join theirs, get the 1 day left ID, clear the raid, and then yours expires. If you set it up with enough guilds, you can keep doing this as much as you want to play. The guilty party on our server all got some suspensions for doing it though, and I believe it's why they went to the 7 day raid ID system.
    Last edited by fangless; 2013-06-17 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vileplume View Post
    dunno if it;s been mentioned yet.. but the zombie event when you could kill anyone.. i had so much fun with this.
    That wasnt a bug tho, that was a completely intended world event. Totally awesome. So much whine from the people who "just want to play" killed it for everyone tho. Was awesome also, in that zombies were appearently their own faction, in that Alliance zombies and Horde zombies could actually talk AND TRADE cross faction. Made quite a bit of bank trading pets / crafting recepies cross faction this way.

10+ Year Old Account
    The hakkar virus, corrupted blood was kinda fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoN4nCaULGo
    Last edited by Xerkx; 2013-06-17 at 04:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    not what I would say infamous or anything but hunters being able to take the worgen/wolf in howling fjord
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I remembered a good one. During august or july of last year can't exactly remember but there was this "exploit" or bug which you could lvl a guild (65k xp/per quest) by turning in a quest in elwynn forest where you just needed fresh apples or so by which you could get them from a general store and it was repeatable without a limit... I remember people filling 20+ slots of their bag(s) with these apples and making lvl 1's with guilds from scratch and leveling them to sell them for high gold. It lasted a week or so and I remember over 300 people from my server were at this guy just camping him. "Powerleveled" a guild from 1 to 7 :P but sadly hordes kept on ganking the guy until the gm made him unavailable and the quest got removed .

shamans could take no fall damage in early-mid vanilla by using sentry totem.
    which used to freeze you in midair untill you removed it

one of my personal favorites

Quote Originally Posted by Primi View Post
    2.X Mail healing gear on hunters(there was +healing and +spell dmg back then).

Completely unkillable pets with +mend pet (400% max HP of the pet every tick).The hunter itself does low dmg but...what does it matter if you can survive forever?.World "Bosses"(Fel reaver,the outdoor dragons,Kazzak...) were the first preys and the only reason we didnt see tanking pets on raids were not enough threat generation not survivability.
    Actually this was fixed pre BC so Fel Reaver was not killed this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Edds View Post
    shamans could take no fall damage in early-mid vanilla by using sentry totem.
    which used to freeze you in midair untill you removed it

one of my personal favorites
    Winterspring to Azhara or Arathi basin assaulting the mine! loved to do that back in the day with old sentry totem.

Also farsight, not sure if it was a bug but in AB in vanilla you could use farsight and then quickly while using it cast it again to look even further. You could do this until you could see into the enemy gate and then see where the enemy team would be going. So when my pvp guild I was in did AV I would call out where and how many /classes etc were going where. Our win rate was immense

Surprised no one mention the cluster bug in wotlk. Where people would put them in front of the inn's and auction houses and people were unable to get past them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Also farsight, not sure if it was a bug but in AB in vanilla you could use farsight and then quickly while using it cast it again to look even further. You could do this until you could see into the enemy gate and then see where the enemy team would be going. So when my pvp guild I was in did AV I would call out where and how many /classes etc were going where. Our win rate was immense
    Last time i used far sight it worked(end of WoTLK), I would use it to find all sorts of weird shit like tiny islands on the edge of the world. I would later use my druid to go to those places.

^-- I could go around each continent like this, Once you get to the edge of the world there is a very small gap thats outside the fatigue zone but still inside the world

p.s im using water walking

Anyone remember moonwalking? Wish they never fixed that

Deleted
    Not sure if anyone remembers this one, and I'm pretty sure it was hotfixed shortly after I discovered it, but there used to be an exploit with Warlocks where having someone on the opposite faction Banish your demon while Soul Link was active made you invincible. I used it to kill a couple of world bosses with an Alliance friend before I noticed it stopped working.

Holy necro my man!

Deleted
    Shit, I didn't even notice when the last post was, sorry! It came up in my feed for some reaason.