Windwalker Keg Smash?

From PTR Notes

Windwalker
    Windwalker Monk PvP 2-piece bonus now also increases the range of Keg Smash.

Is this correct?

Deleted
    The WW gear is the same as BrM pvp gear so I assume it's supposed to be a rbg fc buff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably just to cover both the WW and BrM sides with 1 set since their stats are essentially the same.

just the same as pvp gear for feral/guardian druids. a set bonus that will benift both specs when using the same gear since there isn't specific BrM and guardian gear.

Windwalker isn't getting Keg Smash. It's just bad wording on the tooltip: it's not a Windwalker set, it's an agility set so can be used by both Windwalker and Brewmaster. Ergo, there's now a buff for Brewmasters in PvP.

It does sound weird though. Gave me a bit of a double-take when I read it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    Windwalker isn't getting Keg Smash. It's just bad wording on the tooltip: it's not a Windwalker set, it's an agility set so can be used by both Windwalker and Brewmaster. Ergo, there's now a buff for Brewmasters in PvP.

Glad I'm not the only one! I had to log into PTR to confirm I wasn't getting another ability...

Though, keg smash would be awesome to have as a WW. Imagine 3-4 Chi every 8 seconds... And, you know, breaking kegs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post

Yeah, me too. The tool tip gave me pause as well, since it had WW and MW versions of Keg Smash.

http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/121253

Yes, it's correct. In the sense that there are versions of abilities for all three specs, likely for futureproofing so that if they later decide to add abilities to specs they don't have to rebuild them.

No, in the sense that you won't actually get to use Keg Smash as a Windwalker in 5.2.