Deleted

Factions that you can farm items for like Order of Cloud Serpent.

Preferably ones with mount rewards.

If you're wondering why, it's because i hate doing dailies because i never stick to them.

Currently known ones;
    Order of the Cloud Serpents.

15+ Year Old Account
    Netherwing (after a point), Hodir (after a point), Mag'har

I think that's just about it that gives mounts
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    Netherwing (after a point), Hodir (after a point), Mag'har

I think that's just about it that gives mounts
    ummm what

Cenanrion
    Shadow pan
    Tillers
    TB - with daily marks
    Frostwolf
    Wyrmrest
    and lots more.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Deleted
    Sky Guard.

Deleted
    Klaxxi technically, but good luck grinding exalted with dread amber shards alone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    ummm what

Cenanrion
    Shadow pan
    Tillers
    TB - with daily marks
    Frostwolf
    Wyrmrest
    and lots more.
    Could you please add a little more info as to what items are needed to be farmed?

Quote Originally Posted by Enflamable View Post
    Could you please add a little more info as to what items are needed to be farmed?
    Well I know you can get the Cenarion Hipogryph (still one of the most beautiful+elegant mounts in game imo) from collecting Ears from poachers in Borean Tundra.

I did always find it entertaining that, to win over the WoW Animal rights group, you had to murder hundreds of people and hack off their ears as trophies.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

ummm what

Cenanrion
    Shadow pan
    Tillers
    TB - with daily marks
    Frostwolf
    Wyrmrest
    and lots more.
    Think the OP wants factions that you can grind their rep without dailies,

Sons of Hodir - http://www.wowhead.com/faction=1119/the-sons-of-hodir Mammoth Mounts quest chain and farmable relics of ulduar thatcan be repeatedly turned in for rep
    Netherwing - http://www.wowhead.com/faction=1015 Netherwing Drakes Quest chain and Egg farming
    Klaxxi - http://www.wowhead.com/faction=1337 Amber Scorpion whole zone quests give halfway through honored without commendations rep boost, and then farm dread amber shards (horrible drop rate)
    Kurenai - http://www.wowhead.com/faction=978 Talbuks - zone quests give rep , can turn in farmable beads for rep
    Cenarion Expedition - http://www.wowhead.com/faction=942#comments Hippogryph- quest chains in Zangarmarsh give rep as to DEHTA quests in borean tundra aswell as farmable ears that can be repeatedly turne din for rep
    Sha'tari Skyguard - http://www.wowhead.com/faction=1031 Nether Rays - Grindable mobs that give rep and summonable boss that gives mega rep
    LoreWalkers - http://www.wowhead.com/faction=1345 Disc of the Red Flying Cloud - Just do the mini metas and turn in the items you get mailed to you for completing them, can be done in literally half an hour if you grab TomTom addon and co ords for all the clickies.

It's all I can think of at the moment

Oh and of course there is the reps you can gain by using a rep tabard, (racial reps, certain Cata/WOTLK reps that award mounts) just spamming dungeons.
    Last edited by The Glitch; 2013-01-31 at 08:04 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    ummm what

Cenanrion
    Shadow pan
    Tillers
    TB - with daily marks
    Frostwolf
    Wyrmrest
    and lots more.
    Shado-pan, and wyrmrest dont have turn ins. Neither does TB
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Deleted
    mount factions that can be farmed through items:

1) netherwing: rewards nether drakes. rep can be done through dailies or through collecting eggs on netherwing island and a nearby fortress in shadowmoon vally in outland.
    2) sons of hodir: rewards 2 mammoths. rep can be done through commendations bought with justice points, or through farming relics of ulduar.
    3) skyguard: combination of repeatable quests, mobs and drops. mobs in skettis (outland) can be farmed for rep, but also drop powder. powder can be turned in for pots that show you extra mobs. these mobs drop scrolls that can be used to summon bosses that reward more rep and drop an item. get all 4 items for a relic that can summon a big boss that rewards a lot of rep and an item. rewards are nether ray mounts
    4) frostwolf clan/stormpike guard: kill players in alterac valley and loot them. turn in drops from players to get rep. complete objectives to get rep. rewards a wolf/a ram.
    5) cenarion expedition: rewards a hippogryph. farm coilfang reservoir dungeons.
    6) mag'har/kurenai: farm obsidian warbeads by killing ogres/orcs in nagrand. these also give rep.
    7) ramkahen: farm instances with a tabard on.
    8) wyrmrest accord: farm instances with a tabard on.
    9) anglers: farm fishes.
    10) golden lotus: farm guo lai cache keys. not recommended for your sanity.
    11) lorewalkers: fly around pandaria collecting scrolls. rewards a red disk.
    12) racial mounts: farm dungeons with a tabard on.

there are other factions that reward mounts, but those are realistically only attainable using dailies.

In 5.2, you will be able to literally farm reputation through work orders. Which I guess means all MoP reputations (except Black Prince) in 5.2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    mount factions that can be farmed through items:

9) anglers: farm fishes.
    Please elaborate as this mount interests me a lot.

Please elaborate as this mount interests me a lot.
    There are 3 fish that give Nat Pagle and Anglers rep when caught. They have a 1% drop rate, but can be caught in open water or pools. You can turn in one of each per day. One in Sha-touched water, one in coastal water, one in inland water.