Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    title is also misleading

I would be okay if they didnt add a LFR but I would be a little disappointed. I liked using LFR at launch to give myself a small preview of the raid encounters. There are obviously differences between LFR and 10 man but any sort of experience with the bosses can make progression through 10 man easier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Wouldn't it take the same development costs to make it LFR only?

I am not saying I dont like LFR, there is a purpose to it, i get it. I am only asking how the casual community would react? Would there be a drop in subs as a result?

Also, im safe to assume that most of the posters on a MMO fansite aren't really casual players if they care so much to post on a forum website about the game of their choice.
    Because they only tune and test 1 of the 5 available raid modes?

10+ Year Old Account
    It won't happen. If would give the non raiders nothing to do but dailies if that were the case.
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    title is also misleading
    Just makes it easier for him to attract everyone to his flamebait thread. It's absolutely no accident.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    I also don't understand why you would wonder such a thing, considering you're a LFR only raider too.
    Are you sure about that? How would you know that i'm an "LFR only raider"?

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 11:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by skitzy129 View Post
    Just makes it easier for him to attract everyone to his flamebait thread. It's absolutely no accident.
    Misleading? I asked the question within the thread. Sorry if you feel this way.

Hmmm, lets see:
    (Note, that are not actual numbers, that is my personal opinion; but i think they are close by)

50-75% of all Players use LFR
    5-10% of all Players use Normal Modes
    0,1-1% of all Players use Heroic Modes

So why should blizzard bother creating normal modes or heroic modes: this only takes developing time for creating LFR-Raids. So how about removing Normal Modes and Heroics?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Hmmm, lets see:
    (Note, that are not actual numbers, that is my personal opinion; but i think they are close by)

50-75% of all Players use LFR
    5-10% of all Players use Normal Modes
    0,1-1% of all Players use Heroic Modes

So why should blizzard bother creating normal modes or heroic modes: this only takes developing time for creating LFR-Raids. So how about removing Normal Modes and Heroics?
    I like how you pulled those numbers straight out of your ass and presented them as facts.

So you presume the 5-10% figure you just gave were the active raiding playerbase before LFR? lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you sure about that? How would you know that i'm an "LFR only raider"?
    The armory says so. Unless you're willing to prove me wrong. I am, of course, basing myself off your name here. Unless you play some other character as your main, I'll just assume all you do is LFR. But even if I'm wrong, which is quite likely (forgive me for assuming the worst of you, you don't exactly have a bright history of posting or any credibility to speak of), the point still stands: why would you want something like that?
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2013-02-01 at 12:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

As someone who is forced to casual-ism due to a ton of school, I'd be absolutely pissed seeing as LFR is my only option for "raiding" these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragore View Post
    Why must you start these topics where you already know the answer trying to get a rouse out of people? Stop trolling. Mod should close this pointless thread.
    Ditto.

Also, anytime someone posts a question with multiple question marks and exclamation points, they are up to no good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    title is also misleading
    Something I'd expect to see as a title for a trashy TMZ article (if you can call them articles)
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

Misleading? I asked the question within the thread. Sorry if you feel this way.
    You completely dodged what I said. How very typical of you.

You're not fooling anybody here with this thread.

You're fishing for negativity.

10+ Year Old Account
    LFR allows for more complex normal mode design with tighter tuning...this is a good thing.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Would you as a player be okay with this if blizzard were to make the thunder king raid only for Normal and Heroic difficulty? How would it affect their playerbase if they choose to only allow it to be accessed via Normal / Heroic mode, seeing as how LFR is beginning to be an imbedded part of WoW these days..?

It would probably be still good for the LFR people because they could form 25 man raids and farm the trash for the epic trash upgrades like they did in Sunwell, (at least thats what many of the less skilled guilds on our server did during TBC)
    Your server must be full of badasses. The pugs and less skilled guilds on my server wiped on the first trash mob in Sunwell and never went back. They broke upon it like waves crashing down on a mighty rock, thrust up from the molten depths when the world was young. That robot was mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would probably be still good for the LFR people because they could form 25 man raids and farm the trash for the epic trash upgrades like they did in Sunwell, (at least thats what many of the less skilled guilds on our server did during TBC)
    I think this is not a good way to start a topic. Implying that the only reason people are in LFR is because they're less skilled is not acceptable.