View Poll Results: As a man, do you get put off any physical contact with another man?

Voters
346. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

46 13.29%
  • No

205 59.25%
  • Sometimes (depends who it is)

95 27.46%
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    you need one of those charts to show
    Mhhmm, I see you's got one of thum fancy pants, high tech charts thar!

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    just to be clear: you're saying physical contact between men is gay related?
    Oh no! If you're showing physical dominance you're a proper man! Don't ya know?!

Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    anger and hatred lol? where'd you pull that from, your ass? the anger and hatred is ONLY coming from the MEN MUST HUG MEN folks

you wont find a bit of anger or hatred in my posts. fuck i thought the LOLs made that much obvious.
    I cite your first post in this thread. If that isn't anger and hate, take a look at the rest to confirm.

Also, I don't think ANYONE has said "men must hug men".

if a man wants to be touchy feely with another man he's gay. when it comes to football, wrestling, grappling, etc, in context that has nothing to do with touchy feely but physical dominance

if a guy comes up and hugs me i'm going to whip his ass. i don't want him to hug me. no doubt in my mind he's getting a hard on when he does it because normal straight guys don't hug other normal straight guys. now i'm sure europeans are all about some man on man love but they're not the ideal men either. a real man can hunt, fish, replace a timing belt and fight. those types of men don't hug other men

i personally don't even think men who dance are very manly either. i don't dance or hug and i don't want a woman who lifts
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

yeah, it's real tough to say hello and shake their hand
    meanwhile you guys have to figure out if you should hug and kiss the guy, how long and deep to go in with the hug, when and how long to make eye contact and then you have to wonder if he's thinking "why the fuck is this guy hugging me"

i don't even hug another guy's wife/gf

just certain lines you don't cross because it's COMPLETELY unnecessary to do so
    Wow, it's almost as if you just click reply and hope that slamming your "real man" face into the keyboard will relate to the post, don't you?

see how much simpler my take is? you need one of those charts to show you who to hug and who not to hug
    Of course I know how to act professionally, but some people just don't know how to guide themselves I guess? A chart would be something you keep in your head saying, "You may hug this guy when the appropriate reason is there" and I'll just add this.. there's no way in hell I would hug half my family, so I can't stand that with a reason. But as they said many pages through, a non-affectioned hug is still just a human gesture. Heck, as I said, I don't mind the hugs, but it shouldn't happen for no reason (That is, a reason is needed from my side). Yes, I don't accept a hug if I just sit and talk and suddenly someone wants to hug. Yes, I do accept a hug as a greeting/good gesture. I am closer to hitting it if your leg/knee touches mine in the cinima than I am to deny a friendly gesture.
    If you disapprove of moderation, seek an Admin or Global Moderator.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Apparently, if you make a person jump off a cliff but you stop him from doing it successful in ArcheAge, you get the honor but you don't get the points - fun thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Reganom View Post
    Wow, it's almost as if you just click reply and hope that slamming your "real man" face into the keyboard will relate to the post, don't you?
    it's like it pisses you off that i don't hug guys

ironic that regan is part of your screen name, regan was VERY anti-gay
    FUNNY HUH

yeah, it's real tough to say hello and shake their hand
    meanwhile you guys have to figure out if you should hug and kiss the guy, how long and deep to go in with the hug, when and how long to make eye contact and then you have to wonder if he's thinking "why the fuck is this guy hugging me"

i don't even hug another guy's wife/gf

just certain lines you don't cross because it's COMPLETELY unnecessary to do so
    You've taken this so far off topic it isn't even funny.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheek_kissing
    Are Italians gay for kissing other men?

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/12663
    Are Muslims gay for only hugging the same sex?

http://pocketcultures.com/2010/07/14...r-shake-hands/

Here's a handy guide for whats customary or not. I bet all those other countries and religions are super gay for being affectionate.

Laniakea Supercluster, Milky Way Galaxy, Solar System, Earth

FUNNY HUH
    I just don't see how hugging another dude = gay.

There are other reasons, you know, than showing love, when hugging.

Like greeting perhaps.
    "Then we have found, as it seems, that the many beliefs of the many about what's fair and about the other things roll around somewhere between not-being and being purely and simply." - Plato: Republic

Since I have no friends I got no body to hug lol.

Sometimes I like to randomly hug other guys and see which one of us gets a boner first.

FUNNY HUH
    Who the hell is this famously anti-gay Regan guy?
    3930K . RIVE . 2x 7970 . Cosmos II . AX1200 . 3x Dell U2312hm
    Computer Setup / DH / huntard

Quote Originally Posted by Rendia View Post
    I cite your first post in this thread. If that isn't anger and hate, take a look at the rest to confirm.

Also, I don't think ANYONE has said "men must hug men".
    yeah i'm not seeing the hate or anger at all. i think you feel more comfortable imagining i'm angry and hateful because you've convinced yourself that you're tolerant but you can't accept my view, so you turn my view into hatred which i guess makes it ok for you to disagree

it's ok, i don't mind

FUNNY HUH
    Baffled is more the word I'd use. Hug guys, don't hug guys, I'm not fussed, to each their own. The idiocy you're typing though is what's baffling.

Do you mean Reagan?

Yup, there is a time limit. If I'm near a man for too long, I will be annoyed because he's in my "bubble". If a women is near me, she can come as close as she want. (unsless she smells bad)

p.s. My "bubble" have a radius of 1 meter.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    I just don't see how hugging another dude = gay.

There are other reasons, you know, than showing love, when hugging.

Like greeting perhaps.
    handshake is a greeting, hug is a sign of affection.

so you and your guy friends sit around and "chat" about what turns you on? i just emailed my gay friend this thread and according to him you're obviously gay, he thinks one of you huggers is faking it though (so did i)
    Yet another failed attempt at trying to be cool on the internet. Tell me, is this how a "real man" is supposed to act?

Also, do tell how talking to other guys about hot girls and what you would like to do to them is gay. I'd love to hear it.

look, you hugging guys doesn't bother me a bit. you can be as gay as you want, it doesn't bother me one iota. but hilarious as fuck how it bugs the shit out of you that i don't want to hug guys and read 50 shades of gray with them in character

It's like going around in circles with you. Just how uneducated are you? What is bugging people about you is that instead of just saying you aren't comfortable with it you decide to go on a tirade, insulting everyone that does not think there is anything wrong with it. Many other people on here have said they aren't okay with it, do you see me getting "bugged" over it? Nope.
    Last edited by Fitzgerald77; 2013-02-01 at 03:40 AM.
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

FUNNY HUH
    Though, just have to poke in on this, sorry, but it's an open can of gas ready to be used.

Reagan Hugging Honduras President
    If you disapprove of moderation, seek an Admin or Global Moderator.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Apparently, if you make a person jump off a cliff but you stop him from doing it successful in ArcheAge, you get the honor but you don't get the points - fun thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Reganom View Post
    Baffled is more the word I'd use. Hug guys, don't hug guys, I'm not fussed, to each their own. The idiocy you're typing though is what's baffling.

Do you mean Reagan?
    nah you're very fussed that i don't want to hug guys. none of you people have the balls to admit that it pisses you off thought, you just keep on and on and on with this passive aggressive bullshit.

man up and just say "your pov pisses me off"
    we'll both live

Laniakea Supercluster, Milky Way Galaxy, Solar System, Earth
    handshake is a greeting, hug is a sign of affection.
    It depends on the culture, and even then, it's not always a sign of affection.

For example, when used in greeting between close friends.
    "Then we have found, as it seems, that the many beliefs of the many about what's fair and about the other things roll around somewhere between not-being and being purely and simply." - Plato: Republic

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Though, just have to poke in on this, sorry, but it's an open can of gas ready to be used.

Reagan Hugging Honduras President
    yeah, homophobes are always gay. like the preachers who preach how homosexuals are sick on sundays then meet up with jim bob in the truck stop bathroom monday through saturday

i'm not a homophobe, flamboyant gay men who are over the top make me laugh so much that i throw up a little in my mouth, you know?
    i just don't think a hug should be a greeting, when a handshake works better

nah you're very fussed that i don't want to hug guys. none of you people have the balls to admit that it pisses you off thought, you just keep on and on and on with this passive aggressive bullshit.

man up and just say "your pov pisses me off"
    we'll both live
    Why would anyone be pissed off that you don't want to hug other men? I'm pretty sure nobody's even implied that. What's pissing people off is your association of hugging and homosexuality.