Can anybody think of a NBA team that can beat this team???

C- Shaq
    PF- Garnett
    SF-LeBron
    SG-Durant
    PG-Paul

i think this team is capable of beating the 92 dream team
    I chose Garnett over duncan because we already have shaq down low and we dont need another big to clog the lane
    Garnett was unstoppable in his prime he could shoot over anybody and is a great defender

Shaq is the most dominant center ever

and lebron driving to the lane and kicking out to durant( the best spot up shooter imo) will be unstoppable.

And we all know cp3 is a pass first pg who can also score

this team is made to be unbeatable.

Name me a team you think has a chance against this team(not allowed to use dream team members)

You mean of all time? Or post 92 Dream Team?

Still, I'm pretty doubtful that lineup could beat the 92 Dream Team. imo the Dream Team is better than their respective "counterpart's" on your team, with the exception of MAYBE shaq over Ewing(but not Robinson). But then you step back and look at the talent on the Dream Team and I think it'd be no contest.

Ugh, now I have to go play 2k13.
    Last edited by Lockstatus; 2013-02-01 at 04:18 AM.

Keep in mind that Garnett didn't really develop his mid range shot until later in his career. I'm pretty sure 11 of the 12 members of the Dream Team were HoFers (Laettner being the odd one out). I'm not sure that starting 5 is even all HoF worthy. I don't think I'd put Chris Paul in the HoF yet.

C- Shaq
    PF- Lebron
    SF- MJ
    SG-Kobe
    PG-Magic
    If they were all in their prime that team would never lose

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would go
    C/PF- Timmy and Shaq
    SF- Lebron
    PG- Stockton or Magic both would do
    SG- Jordan

@Sctrojans1112 Lebron isn't a PF thou he could probably play the position he would get beat up being so close to the rim all the time by the 7 footers, MJ isn't a SF he is a SG that played SF when he played for the Wizards but still pretty much played SG lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockstatus View Post
    You mean of all time? Or post 92 Dream Team?

Still, I'm pretty doubtful that lineup could beat the 92 Dream Team. imo the Dream Team is better than their respective "counterpart's" on your team, with the exception of MAYBE shaq over Ewing(but not Robinson). But then you step back and look at the talent on the Dream Team and I think it'd be no contest.

Ugh, now I have to go play 2k13.
    post dream team..
    i think lebron and shaq would dominate. with garnetts defensive skills it would be hard to pass these guys.

---------- Post added 2013-02-04 at 01:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sctrojans1112 View Post
    C- Shaq
    PF- Lebron
    SF- MJ
    SG-Kobe
    PG-Magic
    If they were all in their prime that team would never lose
    take out kobe and they would be unstoppable.. any team with kobe in it wont do well.. he is a ballhog. and takes credit for what others have done.

Quote Originally Posted by superstarz View Post
    C- Shaq
    PF- Garnett
    SF-LeBron
    SG-Durant
    PG-Paul
    Speaking of Shaq, he would be the focus of the offense. Durant would not be needed, and I'd opt for a higher % 3 shooter like Steve Kerr

Here's mine, I'd opt to take Shaq out of the equation on our offensive side with high volume shots, fast breaks and perimeter defense.

PG: Steve Nash
    SG: Stephen Curry
    SG: Reggie Miller
    PF: Moses Malone
    PF: Dennis Rodman

You would not win. Shaq controlling the ball and getting hammered is basically is a crutch. In a fast paced offensive scheme, where there's high volume of shots going up, Shaq's ft % will lose it for you.

Um prime Johnson is better than Paul
    Jordan and Bird can handle and outscore LBJ Durant
    92 have centers that can guard Shaq Kg

Will be missed ~

Now I'm missing the 90's players. There were a lot of talented bigs then. Imagine all star games being the same with Olajuwon, Ewing, Robinson, Shaq, Mourning, and Mutombo.