Expert Transmogger Needed

Hey all!

My wife recently completed the Shadowmourne questline on her paladin, and gave ME the Crimson Deathcharger! My main is a Worgen Hunter, and being that I'm a bit of an RP nerd in that I like my character's theme and gear to match with its mount of choice, I'm having a bit of trouble finding a good set to match with the Crimson Deathcharger.

Things I'm trying to find...

- Dark, sinister, deathly looking
    - Incorporation of dark red, gray, and black

I know that sounds more like a DK set, but I figured someone might have some good ideas for sets or combinations of pieces.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Are you guys on the same battle-net account? This way you could both have the mount.

As for your hunter, hmm....

Have you gone through the Hunter Transmog thread? This set (of mine) in particular is on page 53.

Another thing you can do is go to http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-sets and filter for hunter sets only and browse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Else, sometimes I hunt for ideas on www.wowroleplaygear.com or just on wowhead.com to see if any quest sets may match. Since I'm so lucky that all my quests have reset thanks to Cataclysm, hehe.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Thanks for the speedy replies!

I do regularly browse through Wowhead and Wowroleplaygear for ideas, but I'm bad at combining pieces from different sets (or pieces that aren't sets) to look like something coherent.

I like that idea you posted Totle! I'll check it out.

dark and sinister, eh?
    i use a combination of the black dragonscale set and a few other offpieces i picked up in dungeons in outland if i wanna look blackish
    for pure awesome, tier 4 is / gladiator set is bad-ass
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=540

Skulls for shoulder, red and pretty awesome You can change the head to the shado pan exalted hemlet , fits perfect

10+ Year Old Account
    u can use "arrowsong" bow for a weap ull be like a Death Hunter

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    It's not red but this set is pretty sinister looking - http://wowroleplaygear.com/2011/05/1...lker-recolour/

There's also a red set however not as appealing as the green imo
    Last edited by Anium; 2013-02-01 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    It's not red but this set is pretty sinister looking - http://wowroleplaygear.com/2011/05/1...lker-recolour/
    The 10 man set is red! This makes it much easier to obtain!

Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post

There's also a red set however not as appealing as the green imo
    LOL! You know me too well...

As for the red version, any good boots that would fit well with that set? It doesn't look like there are any on the main transmog set page.

Deleted
    Huge fan of my own set (then again, who isn't?). Not quite what you asked for but this may very well be what you are looking for. Ignore the weird fur color, it looks much better with a different face type and fur color. I normally look like my signature but I like changing things around every once in a while.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Bovan/advanced

just got to say Illidans bow is the most over used bow for tansmoggin

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    It's a great graphic with decent lore behind it. What's your point?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PvPisthelifeforme View Post
    The 10 man set is red! This makes it much easier to obtain!
    But 10man set (red) has no offpieces in the same color. All offpieces are the same color in both 10man and 25man, which is the green one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    But 10man set (red) has no offpieces in the same color. All offpieces are the same color in both 10man and 25man, which is the green one.
    Forgive me if I misunderstood you, but all offpieces in 10 man are black.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    Either...

1. Make a suggestion that looks better (which I'm totally open to hearing), or
    2. Just don't post.

you could try checking mogmygear.com where you can pick race/class and see all the possible full sets, it might help.

Quote Originally Posted by Skygoneblue View Post
    Either...

1. Make a suggestion that looks better (which I'm totally open to hearing), or
    2. Just don't post.
    I actually prefer the Golden Quel thelas bow myself!

skygone, as mentioned above, merge your bnet with your wife! thats what i did! now we share mounts/pets and a ton of achievements!

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Try this:

Link'd
    just a few mins in Mogit.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

This is the set I am going for on my Hunter. Chest, Legs, Boots and Gloves are from the Ironhide set, the shoulders are from Heroic Alysrazor and the Tabard is Tabard of Flame from WoW TCG (will set you back about $20). I am also considering Gloves from Heroic Alysrazor too and would have to compare them with proper game lighting when I get the set together.