Poll: What is your favourite Battleground?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Voted for AV just because i liked the vanilla field of strife battles. Nowadays though, any bg without bots is the best. So, none.

edit: just for clarification, as a Horde since day 1, i hate Alliance bots as much as i hate Horde bots. they simply ruin the fun of others.
    Last edited by Huntermyth; 2013-02-01 at 02:19 PM.

Deleted
    Temple of Kotmogu is insanely fun!
    I love bursting down enemy orbcarriers in a global. Also I love to fight for my own survival when I carry an orb.

A really nice BG in my opinion.

Definitely Warsong Gulch. Its been a favorite of mine since I started playing WoW.

Arathi Basin, without a doubt.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm stunned that so many people like temple of kotmogu, I've been absolutely hating it, you spend more time in the graveyard than actually fighting because people are just getting one-shot every second.

Definitely WSG. The faction bases are big and you can't just run into a room and 1shot the FC like in TP. Tunnels ftw.

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 04:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Krixooks View Post
    I'm stunned that so many people like temple of kotmogu, I've been absolutely hating it, you spend more time in the graveyard than actually fighting because people are just getting one-shot every second.
    Either bad group or bad player (or both).

AB. Even if you lose you get decent honor and you can make a comeback even very late in the game.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Temple by far followed by AB

EOTS is so good. It sucks if you get stomped in it. Then again, it sucks if you get stomped in any BG.

I dunno WSG is so dead to me now. I don't mind AB either, though.

Old style 24h+ AV

Deleted
    Arathi Basin by far.

10+ Year Old Account
    The OG 3 get the most love. Kind of surprised about AV though, must be nostalgia from when it was epic.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    The OG 3 get the most love. Kind of surprised about AV though, must be nostalgia from when it was epic.
    Or from Alliance who grind out entire honor sets during an AV weekend :P
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.

Any Bg that isnt healer dependant.
    Cant stand getting que'ed into a Bg where horde has 3 healers to our 0
    So I'd say non healer dependant BG's are:
    Strand of the Ancients
    Isle of Conquest
    Alterac Valley
    *Arathi Basin (for the most part)

AB by far, followed by WSG, TP and Gilneas, then EoTS, IoC, AV.

The tragedy is Strand, which at one time (during Wrath) was one of my favorite BGs. Then for the 4.0 patch they "revamped" it making the demos travel faster than ground mounts unless you kept slows on them...which for the most part could be dispelled, which would be done by the 2 healers that would ride shotgun in them. I don't know who got put in charge of that redesign, but they effectively destroyed any fun that BG had.

Due to having started late and not caring to be honor fodder for geared people, I have yet to try the new MoP BGs. Will get my share of them working on Khan title, though, come 5.2.

I love me some WSG. perfect map size, and with a little coordination, it can be a lot of fun.

WSG, second would be AB

for random queues, vanilla AV was amazing

The new Kotmogu. It's kinda like arenas with much more frequent deaths and respawns instead of the crappy, obnoxious stalemates. Nothing like pillar humping some sucker straight into my teammates' incoming OMFGWTFBURST.