Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Maybe in a place like Chicago where it's a more common happening. But no, not everywhere.
    Do this in an elementary school.
    Have some kid drugged up on pscyh drugs think he is volunteering to help.
    Tell the kids to close their eyes when they leave so they don't see anything.
    Bring in some nuns in masks to shoot up the school and the kid on pscyh meds.
    Have an active shooter drill going on close by at the same time.
    Blame everything on guns, since the "shooter" is dead no court cases.
    Lock down the location where this happened and do not release any pictures or video of what happened.
    Blame everything on guns then bull doze the school to rubble so no one can actually see any evidence.

688. Anti-terror drill - bizarre coincidence (9/29/2011)

In big plot, the Feds used to organize a similar exercise too, to assure its success.
    In 7/22/2011 Norway terror attack:
    Norwegian Police Confirm Drill Identical to Breivik’s Attack
    • Kurt Nimmo
    Infowars.com August 26, 2011

The Norwegian newspaper Aftenposten reports today police sources have confirmed that hours before Anders Behring Breivik launched his deadly attack at a political summer camp on Utøya island on July 22, police had conducted a drill for a “practically identical scenario.”

“Sources within the top level management of the police in Oslo have confirmed to Aftenposten that the drill finished at 15:00 that same Friday,” the newspaper reports. “All of the officers from the anti-terror unit that later took part at the bombsite at the government buildings and went out to Utøya to apprehend Anders Behring Breivik had been training on the exact same scenario earlier the same day and in the days preceding,” writes Andreas Bakke Foss.

The bomb attributed to Breivik went off only 26 minutes after the anti-terror drill finished, according to officials.
    http://www.infowars.com/norwegian-po...eiviks-attack/
    In 7/7/2005 London bombing: (The plot known with Hurricane Katrina, ended on 9/24/2005)

7/7 Mock Terror Drill: What Relationship to the Real Time Terror Attacks?
    by Michel Chossudovsky August 8, 2005
    A fictional "scenario" of multiple bomb attacks on London's underground took place at exactly the same time as the bomb attack on July 7, 2005.
    Peter Power, Managing Director of Visor Consultants, a private firm on contract to the London Metropolitan Police, described in a BBC interview how he had organized and conducted the anti-terror drill, on behalf of an unnamed business client.
    The fictional scenario was based on simultaneous bombs going off at exactly the same time at the underground stations where the real attacks were occurring:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...ext=va&aid=821
    In famous 911/2001 terror attack:

Was the NRO's 9/11 Drill Just a Coincidence?

Posted By: ChristopherBollyn Date: Friday, 1-Nov-2002 16:24:12

U.S. SPY Satellite Agency’s Mock 9/11 Drill Exposes Administration Lies
    By Christopher Bollyn
    American Free Press

The NRO, which works closely with the Dept. of Defense and CIA, had planned a simulated exercise in which a small jet “crashes” into one of the four towers at the agency's headquarters on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001. The government said it was a “bizarre coincidence” that one of the most important U.S. intelligence agencies had planned a mock plane-into-building crash on Sept. 11, according to the Associated Press who reported the story on August 22.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...cgi?read=25255
    All those drills were identical to the coming "terror attack" and happened at same time at same place. They played mission to cover up the main attack. In case the perpetrators were found by the security guard at the site, they would pass the security check by disguising as part of the exercise. Here is how it interrupted the air defense:

9/11 War Games
    paralysis of air defenses to ensure the attack succeeded?

"Is this real world or an exercise?" Col. Robert K. Marr Jr. Northeast
    Air Defense Sector.

simulation of a plane crash into the NRO headquarters (near Dulles Airport, Virginia) - this was not a "terrorism" exercise but it did result in the evacuation of most NRO employees just as the "real" 9/11 was taking place, making it more difficult for the nation's spy satellites to be used to track the hijacked planes

The publicly available mass media articles about these exercises state that they were similar enough to the actual events that top NORAD personnel were confused, not sure if 9/11 was "part of the drill" or a real world event.

http://www.oilempire.us/wargames.html
    Since 911, the “bizarre coincidence" becomes routine job.

Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    There was a drill in Sandy Hook that day.

*snip*
    That kid is obviously really nervous, and it's not hard to imagine he was trying to describe how he was hiding under his desk like when they were having a drill.

10+ Year Old Account
    My school always does lockdowns, but no shooting is involved. I live in a Canadian suburban area, if that makes any difference.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    There was a drill in Sandy Hook that day.
    Can you seriously not hear him go "I was hiding under a desk like we were having a drill"? It's sad when people get that desperate for 'proof'.

Also, they had an evacuation drill very close to the shooting (about a week before, iirc). They posted about it on the school's Facebook. It would still be very fresh in the kid's minds both the day of the shooting and even now. It's a very reasonable connection/comparison to make for someone who's never experienced something like being hunted by another human being.

DHS Terror Drills recently conducted in Sandy Hook
    The HSEEP Training Course
    The course will be held at the Sandy Hook Fire Department, address below.

This event is 37 miles from you (06106).
    8 AM - 5 PM

Email: thomas.romano@ct.gov
    Phone: 860 256 0844
    http://www.ct.gov/demhs/ical/eventDe...CBCBCC83CDC9CC
    Active Shooter Drill

The official government website for the state of Connecticut (ct.gov) lists the drill on their calendar;

12/14

9 AM – 4 PM

FEMA L-366 Planning for the Needs of Children in Disasters
    The government drill that took place on the same day of the shooting between the same hours was located down the road about 14 miles at the following location:

Email: christopher.ackley@ct.gov
    Phone: (203)-696-2640
    5 of 40 seats still available
    Last day to register: 12/13/2012
    Sorry, you may not register for this event.
    The states official website reads;

Dec 14, 2012

FEMA L-366 Planning for the Needs of Children in Disasters
    http://theintelhub.com/2013/01/12/sa...lag-operation/

When I was in high school we had tornado drills, fire drills and lockdowns. They certainly didn't shoot blanks though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closest thing we had to this in my school were bomb drills (and yes, we did get a fair number of real bomb threats). Their bomb plan was the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Oh, there's a bomb in the building? Better lock the doors, close all the classrooms, turn off the lights and have the students, who are now trapped inside of the building with the bomb, sit under their desks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    The schools always have us practice for a shooter in the class room. Any crazed gun man with a brain, assuming hes trying to kill as many people as possible would wait until everyone was out of class and crowed around 1 area. (lunch time)
    or the time in between classes.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Closest thing we had to this in my school were bomb drills (and yes, we did get a fair number of real bomb threats). Their bomb plan was the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Oh, there's a bomb in the building? Better lock the doors, close all the classrooms, turn off the lights and have the students, who are now trapped inside of the building with the bomb, sit under their desks.
    Because those organizers have nothing to do, so they have to design something to keep you busy and also to prove their value to exist. Otherwise they have no reason to stay in their post to earn that salary. With "dangerous threat to your life", they also grip the power to control people. Money and power, that's their purpose. So if there is none, they'll create one.

The firing of blanks may be a little much, but I can't say it bothers me enough to care.

And some areas do have occasional fire-drills with fake smoke / etc. I had one in elementary school one time.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

10+ Year Old Account
    I live in NY and there are none of these drills down hear. But i do feel as it is a good exercise to teach people just encase it does happen just so we can lower the death rate in these an maybe even stop them

Deleted
    That sounds insane