Razer Naga, Windows 7, BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER

I have an original Razer Naga mouse, and an HP Pavilion g6-1d48dx running Windows 7. When I shut my computer off now, it gives me a blue screen of death with BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER very prominent. When it comes back on, my naga stops working. I want this to stop. Completely. It's happened with both Synapse installed and uninstalled. I dunno what to do anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    I'm sorry to say but blizz has every right. They do not even need a reason. If they wanted to remove portals because they liked the taste of pink, that is a good enough reason for you and anyone else. Stop being a cry baby and adapt like everyone else.

Deleted
    I have a HP Pavilion which I use now and again. Normally I'd try a few things of updating drivers, checking a few sites for a fix etc.

I just looked up your problem and found something interesting:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...=vs.85%29.aspx

Are you getting an error number beside the "BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER"?

Four of them that I don't remember right now. I'm trying to fix this on the fly. And I have done that, the problem happens again
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    I'm sorry to say but blizz has every right. They do not even need a reason. If they wanted to remove portals because they liked the taste of pink, that is a good enough reason for you and anyone else. Stop being a cry baby and adapt like everyone else.