Best class for an arena n00b

In the 7 years I have played WoW have only played like 10 arena matches. I enjoy PvP and wanted to try arena in the past but either none of the specs I liked playing were viable that season, no one in my guild did arena, or no one wanted to team up with me cause I had no experience. Right now Im leveling my DK to 90 and then will probably level my Lock. Im going to assume Lock is bad cause I heard they have 34574375347 keybinds just like Hunters. I also have a shaman stuck at 87 but dont really like Enhance and I dont think starting out as a healer would be easy. I know this isnt season 5 but is DK a good beginner Arena class? Only problem is I have mained my DK since Wrath but have never once tried Unholy and isnt that the Arena spec? My only current 90 is a Disc/Shadow Priest.

bm hunter/feral druid:Everything at low rating will be dead in 5 sec.

Play ur lock spec demo Pop a burst macro(they are all over the place atm) go demo form hit chaos waves Watch everthing drop like flys solo arena to 1550=win

play the class your good with.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    dk has the least amount of buttons and is the easiest to learn.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    bm hunter/feral druid:Everything at low rating will be dead in 5 sec.
    really...no.

out of curiosity, what class did you assume is/was ''not viable''

every class has a viable spec, the FotM's are always there this i season it has been war/BM really with shadow flying under the radar (and mages first with frost bomb over tuned)

the best thing i can say is really every class has had there ups, downs under and overpowerdness i would honestly as cliche' as it sounds play and master the class you prefer playing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlifal View Post
    Play ur lock spec demo Pop a burst macro(they are all over the place atm) go demo form hit chaos waves Watch everthing drop like flys solo arena to 1550=win
    This has not been true for at least three months.

Most classes are pretty similar in terms of complexity, observational requirements, number of binds, etc. Hunters and warlocks have the potential to take a little more from you with their pet micromanagement, but with the way you can set them to assist and autocast many abilities they're still designed to be forgiving to noobs. A DK (frost) is probably the single outlier in terms of simplicity. It really feels like they're the new arcane mage of the game, so to speak. They use fewer throughput abilities, have fast offensive cooldown turnaround, and have extreme pressure any time they touch a target even without cooldowns. They aren't really a top-tier class at the moment, overshadowed by feral druids and warriors, but do tend to dominate random battlegrounds and low-bracket arenas almost as thoroughly as warriors do. With the feral and warrior nerfs next patch and DKs getting buffed, I think it's pretty safe to say they'll be competitive. If that's your current and past main, I'd just say stick with that.

P.S. If you haven't been into PvP much lately, the gear difference is absolutely enormous right now. Stepping into a battleground with a fresh character, you're going to be basically useless and die very easily. Don't let that discourage you or make you think your class is trash--you just have to tough it out for a while.

warrior healer is the easiest right now, you're literally invincible against low/mid rating players and it's one of the only comps played in higher rating 2s.
    it's also not too hard in 3s either but you can't be quite as reckless.

Stick with the priest. Priests are already good and will be even better in 5.2 (both healing & shadow priests).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    play the class your good with.
    Pretty much.

Can't give better advice than this, play what you're good at and what you enjoy the most.