Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    That might be dangerous on Lei Shi however since the adds have to be cced.
    defo i was just stateing that the glpyh and the talent are connected and not a 'waste' of a glpyh slot, personaly i use it on lei shi never had a problem with it spreading onto cced mobs XD

Hi there,

U can keep Leishi to her first abilities without diing for a maximum DPS, just use AMS to 5-10stack, refresh bone shield when u can. Use DS just for healing when ur losing a lot of HP (Blood shield tracker can help u for optimise ur healing), use VB in synergie with ur DS and BT.

Mt1 = dk
    Mt2 = ?

85-80% = Mt2
    80% = Mt1 => Bone shield > AMS > IF and DS when ur losing Health.

65-60% = Mt2
    60% = Mt1 => 10 stacks > Healer (pal/monk) taunt Lei'shi with CD (Meditation is rly OP !) until Mt1 destack > taunt boss (in fact, monk taunt is during the perfect time for destacking if u dont touch the boss)

45-40% = Mt2
    40% = Mt1 => Bone shield > AMS > IF and DS when ur losing Health.

25-20% = Mt2
    20% Mt1 => 10 stacks > Healer (pal/monk) taunt Lei'shi with CD (Meditation is rly OP !) until Mt1 destack > taunt boss (in fact, monk taunt is during the perfect time for destacking if u dont touch the boss)

During the "normal" phase, u can taunt Leishi 0.5-1sec before the fading of ur Debuff cause of he casting time of her spell.

A soulstone on the mt1 is usefull (cause if he's diing, he lose his stack).
    Healer like paladin or monk are very powerfull for assisting during transition cause of their CD.

Sry for my english cause im french and i do what i can xD.

I'm actualy 16/16hc on Archimonde-fr.
    eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/archimonde/%C3%90oomy/advanced

U can contact me IG for more information
    Last edited by Doomie-archimonde; 2013-02-05 at 10:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was in the same spot as you when we first started doing this fight.

First we 3 tank the fight.

Monk tank and (ME)Blood dk tank the boss only.
    Warrior Tank stays outside to get stacks and picks up the one add that you need to kill.
    One thing about the adds is that we CC all of them, so there is no confusion for any dps to hit the wrong add and brake the CC and might cause a wipe. I understand that this also might be a conflict depending on your raid comp. Doing it this way....all you have to worry about is taunting the boss when your stacks falls off. There was even an attempt that we killed him 3-4 secs after the boss enraged and I was able to tank it before she killed me. Its all about managing your CD's. Mastery doesn't do anything for this fight.

For this, I had to re-gem all my gear to stam and reforged into haste. Yes....haste! Along with everything that the other previous post said, about going with the spell meta and what not.

Once you get into the final phases when your taking high stacks, learn to pop AMS when u have more then 5-8 stacks. You have Rune Tap, pop it before u drop 50% so u can be able to pop it twice if u drop too low. Vamp Blood, (NON Glyphed). That should give u enough time for ur other tank to taunt. This doesn't include Death Pack, Empower Weap followed by DS Spam, Purgatory. If your still having problems, then it might be a healer problem or something else. After doing this fight and managing my CD's like I said...I switched back to my regular Mastery Build and I was able to tank this boss w/o a problem.

I hope my info helped.

If you're getting up to 15 stacks frequently you're taunting too slow. You should practice taunting immediately as the debuff is fading and have your other tank do it as well, you can be swapping at like 6-7 stacks early on and 12-13 late in the fight, at most. This reduces your overall damage intake a lot more than any of this other stuff will.