58 9.02%
  • Guild Wars 2

176 27.37%
  • other

45 7.00%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    Damnit Korea, stop making games that look so pretty. They take forever to make it over to the West ;_;
    Yeah they do D: Damn Ein looks gorgeous. Going to have to keep an eye on that one.

Deleted
    TERA has without a doubt the best looking graphics of current MMOs. Also so impressed by all the special details, like walking in caverns and finding things in the walls you never see at another place again. Every place in TERA has this "unique" feel. Not like all other MMOs where you always thinks "Oh, this is the same cavern as X but just another color (at best)".

Planetside 2 is also amazing, but lacks (and should lack) all the details that TERA have.
    GW2 is also really good, but not as clean as TERA is.
    If you vote WoW you can obviously not tested any other games the last five years.

Sadly TERA lacks in other departments.... Did someone say grind?

The people voting Tera have probably not played FFXIV:ARR. It's on another level.

1. The best hands down, specially with a brandnew GFX engine coming amongst alot other stuff, is of course Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn
    2. GW2
    3. Rift
    4. Tera

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 12:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    The people voting Tera have probably not played FFXIV:ARR. It's on another level.
    SO TRUE
    I think people will be amazed once A Realm Reborn goes live, and play it on Ultra. I Upgraded my PC with i7 3930K and GTX690 to be damn sure to play it on max settings. But with the new gfx engine, my pc is pretty much way to OP xD

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 12:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JackHeart View Post
    TERA has without a doubt the best looking graphics of current MMOs. Also so impressed by all the special details, like walking in caverns and finding things in the walls you never see at another place again. Every place in TERA has this "unique" feel. Not like all other MMOs where you always thinks "Oh, this is the same cavern as X but just another color (at best)".

Planetside 2 is also amazing, but lacks (and should lack) all the details that TERA have.
    GW2 is also really good, but not as clean as TERA is.
    If you vote WoW you can obviously not tested any other games the last five years.

Sadly TERA lacks in other departments.... Did someone say grind?
    Someone hasnt played FFXIV I see XDD
    Tera has good GFX, but when it comes to details, XIV is insane, even in its 1.0 version. Just wait until A Realm Reborn

Deleted
    1. Tera
    2. Guild Wars 2
    3. Rift
    4. The Secret World
    5. WoW.
    These are high, rest enter medium so won't mention.

Deleted
    Voted TERA, amazing in terms of graphics.

GW2 is my favorite though, I love the whole art style of the game.

Deleted
    I really liked TSW looks, most of it, GW2 was really nice to but something felt abit of sometimes, donno what. And Tera was pretty and all but the world never drew me in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin View Post
    Someone hasnt played FFXIV I see XDD
    Tera has good GFX, but when it comes to details, XIV is insane, even in its 1.0 version. Just wait until A Realm Reborn
    No I have never played Final Fantasy 14, but I have never played any Final Fantasy ever, so I see no point in starting at number 14?
    I took a quick look at Youtube for some FFXIV vids, and it looks good indeed, but didnt spark my intrest mostly because I never been in to the FF world.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's funny that most people are confusing aesthetic with graphics and voting GW2, thoguh the OP wasn't clear on which so maybe that's acceptable.

Definitely agree with a lot of people that TERA is best graphics, best performance, but GW2 has the best aesthetic. I do enjoy Rift's darker and better quality take on traditional RPG stuff though. Don't know why people think it looks like WoW...it's not even close.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    It's a toss-up between Planetside 2 and Guild Wars 2. Both look fantastic on higher settings. I feel PS2 might just have the edge here however.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tera, GW2 and FF14:ARR are the best looking ive seen, though ive only seen videos so far, waiting for tera to go f2p and to get into ff14 beta.

Age of Conan imo, Rift looks great also.
    Do you hear the voices too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tough question, it's certainly not Tera though, that game looks horrible and plain, I've experienced it first hand max settings.

GW2 has a lovely environment, but the graphics aren't 'amazing'.

The Secret World is pretty awesome on max settings, but you need a great PC to witness that.

TSW Maxed out with tessellation on is pretty impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by JackHeart View Post
    No I have never played Final Fantasy 14, but I have never played any Final Fantasy ever, so I see no point in starting at number 14?
    I took a quick look at Youtube for some FFXIV vids, and it looks good indeed, but didnt spark my intrest mostly because I never been in to the FF world.
    The fact its number 14 doesn't matter, they aren't sequels in a story sense, each number Final Fantasy is its own game set in it's own universe etc. There are some sequels but they retain the same number like Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-II.
    Doesn't change the fact you aren't interested in it, just thought i'd let you know though

Quote Originally Posted by Valsh View Post
    TSW Maxed out with tessellation on is pretty impressive.
    I agree it's beautiful looking, although... a few of the player/mob models look a bit "plasticy" at times

Tera gets an A+++ for optimization, it looked and ran beautifully on my terrible old pc, when it goes free I'm going to reinstall it just to see how it looks on my new super pc :O

Looking forward to FF14 as well, it looked beautiful before, can't wait to see how it will look on re-release!

Rift / GW2 both look stunning on high settings :<

I can't decide...

I have to separate it into 2 categories because this is the right thing imo..

Best looking characters (character models, armor,weapons, animations)
    1.Guild Wars 2
    2.Aion
    3.Phantasy star online 2

Best looking virtual World
    1.Lord of the rings online (surprised is not in the options )
    2.Guild wars 2
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

GW2 has beautiful architecture, but their character design and animations aren't my cup of tea. WoW obviously suffers from it's age, particularly when it comes to character models, but I think it still has the most characteristic and coherent overall art style. I think those two are the best looking ones. I think Tera is especially tasteless , really terrible. Rift makes me cringe, art design wise.

Deleted
    I haven't played every MMORPG which is being polled, but from the ones I played GW2 hands down.