Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhallows View Post
    All of the Aspects had their dragon models shown during the Madness of Deathwing fight; they're present the entire time.

/thread

I've always liked Alextrasza's model the most. I love her horns! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NatureDrake View Post
    /thread

I've always liked Alextrasza's model the most. I love her horns! :P
    The main question was answered but if you keep reading people starting discussing new things, like if Malygos was really dead (Yes, he's dead) or what if Nozdormu did not send back the dragon soul to it's place (Yes he did)

Not sure what the OP is getting at but both aspect models have been in the game for some time now.

This gives me more headache than Inception, but I like reading all theories. Keep it up please! Also, can someone explain what happened to Azuregos?
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

Pretty sure Azuregos is still hitting on that spirit healer in Azshara.

Also, you can see Ysera's and Nozdormu's model any time by going to the Green and Bronze (if you did the quest) Dragonshrines.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sony View Post
    Also, can someone explain what happened to Azuregos?
    He's been hiding out in the spirit realm to avoid adventurers trying to thrust sharp sticks in him.

He's part of a horde quest chain in Azshara. You're sent to locate him for Wasn't It Obvious?
    Last edited by Masark; 2013-02-08 at 02:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    He's been hiding out in the spirit realm to avoid adventurers trying to thrust sharp sticks in him.

He's part of a horde quest chain in Azshara. You're sent to locate him for Wasn't It Obvious?
    Why does your quote say that it was originally posted by maxilian?, it wasn't me the one who asked the question that was Sony D:
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2013-02-08 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Nope. He's still a whelp. He shifts to that form and flies back to the tavern after he makes the jewel for you after the 1st part of his questline.
    And it's still pretty hilarious!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    What does your quote said that it was origianlly posted by maxilian?, it wasn't me the one who asked the question that was Sony D:
    Not sure what happened there.