Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Will we see the dragon forms of Ysera and Nozdormu ?

After defeating Deathwing, the aspects seems to have lost all their power since it channelled through the Dragon Soul but ...

We never seen their dragonform and that's a bit annoying, i mean, Neltharion, Alextrasza and Malygos were so badass, i want to see moar dragon aspects ...

Maybe we'll see Nozdormu's dragon form in a Caverns of Time dungeon, even if i think that we should no longer have access to the Caverns of Time's rift since it was probably maintained by Nozdormu.
    Maybe we'll see Ysera's dragon form in a future Emerald Dream themed expansion, she may kept her power in the Emerald Dream, or maybe we'll have to replace her as guardians of the Emerald Dream ....

10+ Year Old Account
    Yesera was shown in Well of Eternity. Also her model in Wrath content was swapped out for the new one at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    After defeating Deathwing, the aspects seems to have lost all their power since it channelled through the Dragon Soul but ...

We never seen their dragonform and that's a bit annoying, i mean, Neltharion, Alextrasza and Malygos were so badass, i want to see moar dragon aspects ...

Maybe we'll see Nozdormu's dragon form in a Caverns of Time dungeon, even if i think that we should no longer have access to the Caverns of Time's rift since it was probably maintained by Nozdormu.
    Maybe we'll see Ysera's dragon form in a future Emerald Dream themed expansion, she may kept her power in the Emerald Dream, or maybe we'll have to replace her as guardians of the Emerald Dream ....
    ....?

We see both of their updated, and quite good looking, models as of 4.3, and those models are also in any instance involving their NPC dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    edit: deleted pics, internetheroxD was a bit faster

I thought they can go back in their dragon forms, altough their lost their super badass titan power...

All of the Aspects had their dragon models shown during the Madness of Deathwing fight; they're present the entire time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Time Sage View Post
    Yesera was shown in Well of Eternity. Also her model in Wrath content was swapped out for the new one at the same time.
    Really ? I stopped to play before the firelands patch, so i missed it, but even when searching on the internet, i only found the old model of Ysera (Basical dragon model)

EDIT : Thanks to Zucko & internetheroxD

Deleted
    Kalecgos is the only one with an old model, but he's not a real aspect anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Not true. He is an Aspect. New, but an Aspect nonetheless.
    Meep~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaroq View Post
    Not true. He is an Aspect. New, but an Aspect nonetheless.
    Not a true one, there was no Titan to empower him.
    Also there's no proof that Malygos is even gone. He might be in a different dimension, regenerating, like Deathwing did.

Also there's no proof that Malygos is even gone. He might be in a different dimension, regenerating, like Deathwing did.
    And he called himself a Scotsman, . . .
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Deleted
    The only dragon form you can really ask for is Wrathion's.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    The only dragon form you can really ask for is Wrathion's.

I do hope he doesn't look like this anymore :P

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    He's a true aspect, they used the same ritual to empower him as the Titans used on Malygos. And yes, there's proof that Malygos is dead. His dead body plummeted to the ground. Unlike Deathwing who we know escaped in "Day of the Dragon".

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

When Malygos died Kalecgos was chosen as the new Aspect.

1) Yes he is a real aspect, they underwent a ritual similar to the ones the Titans did to form them, using the Heart of Magic to imbue the aspect powers that Malygos once utilized.

2) He already had a unique model due to Sunwell, so he didn't need a model update. His model is only a little older then Alexstrazsa's model.

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post

I do hope he doesn't look like this anymore :P
    Nope, still does. 2 in dragon years!

That aside, all aspects except deathwing were shown in both their forms in DS. DW himself appeared only in his dragon form there.

/facepalm

We KNEW Deathwing escaped. They didn't presume him dead. Everyone knew he was out there.

A flight of red dragons assisting heroes KILLED Malygos, and Alexstrasza herself shows up to confirm and mourn his loss.

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 06:22 AM ----------

Of course, what I want to know is when we're going to get a green drake mount. My collection is not complete!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Nope, still does. 2 in dragon years!
    ooh yeah seeing that part on PTR cracked me up so much

I have the feeling that Nozdormu didn't really loose all his powers or he still has the dragon soul on him. He 'claims' that after killing deathwing he sent the artifact back through time to where it belonged and that he lost his powers. I don't see how he had the ability to do both. Theres no proof that he actually sent it back in time yet. I just don't see him giving up either so easily. He is after all known for being his own worst enemy.