Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    do you often check out a man’s groin area
    Nope, never. Ofcourse when in a relationship it's something you would do.. but outside of one nothing like that crosses my mind. If I see a nice guy it's probably his eyes or smile that I'm attracted to.

do you suddenly notice a man’s erection through his pants if you weren’t previously looking for it?
    I can't say that I have ever outside of a relationship. I know that guys can get boners at odd times when they least want them.. and it can be embarassing, but I've never noticed. I doubt jeans would make it very obvious. Don't guys just sort of turn away and discreetly tuck it in? lol

If you were interested in a guy, would this make you more aware of his manhood or would his junk be just as invisible as some random person's? Meaning, are you more likely to notice a male's package if you are already attracted to them?
    I don't stare at their crotch or even think about whats in his pants. No offence lads, but the meat and 2 veg isn't the most desirable looking thing in the world. A nice bum is something I might sneek a peak at though
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Certainly.
    >.>
    <.<
    ^.^
    Takes a lot more effort to carry a keg than a six pack!
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Here’s the two questions I want to ask MMO ladies: First, do you often check out a man’s groin area, and second, do you suddenly notice a man’s erection through his pants if you weren’t previously looking for it? Like, does it pop out to you if one happens to come into view?
    Speaking as a gay guy, my gaze rarely goes to a guy's crotch. I might only notice it if it's really bulging for some weird reason.

There was an interesting study years ago that analyzed the body parts different sexes and age groups tend to focus on (in both genders). Oddly, straight guys were shown to be the most likely to check out a guy's crotch than both straight women and gay men. Likely relates to how many guys see it as a means of comparing themselves vs. their peers.

As far as "hiding your excitement" goes, am I correct in assuming that you're quite young? That really shouldn't be a major issue for someone beyond the age of 18.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    As a side note, this girl sounds like an excellent candidate for a FWB situation, if both of you are okay with that sort of thing. You might surprise yourselves and find that there is a future in it, or you might just let some of that building tension out and have fun. Whether you go that route or not, I wouldn't recommend just letting things continue with both of you trying to deny the fact that you want the other one. That sort of thing is okay short term, but if it goes on long term it can do terrible things to a friendship.
    Looks like this has been bumped enough to feel like I'm not carrying on a thread no one cares about. I typically don't bump Gen OT threads off page two, but now that it has been I can answer :P

Yeah, I don't think that will work for us. There's no doubt sometimes I think "we should just make out and get all this shit out of the way", but it's a little more complicated than that. This isn't just any girl, she's pretty deeply ingrained in my family and social structure. She works for my mother, comes to a lot of family gatherings, and hangs out with my other friends. A failed relationship could send ripples throughout my other circles, and I don't even think we're right for each other in the first place. Physically she's awesome, and quite frankly she's got a lot of other really great qualities. However, she just doesn't excite me beyond a purely physical desire. We don't have great chemistry because our personalities are so similar. It's not all that exciting to me, and I'd take something else if it came along.

Just due to how I was raised, I've never been a FWB kind of guy. Sex and relationships are equally important to me and I'm not really interested in one without the other. I hear you on the potential though. If we finally got the tension on the table, maybe I'd find she IS right for me. Maybe that's exactly what we need. I really couldn't say. However because nothing in my life is simple (including my relationships) I tried to avoid bringing this part of the issue into the thread. There's far too many judgmental people on the Internet to discuss the issue openly, so I was just trying to get a question answered that I was curious about.

Oh, by the way, thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by FathomFear View Post
    There was an interesting study years ago that analyzed the body parts different sexes and age groups tend to focus on (in both genders). Oddly, straight guys were shown to be the most likely to check out a guy's crotch than both straight women and gay men. Likely relates to how many guys see it as a means of comparing themselves vs. their peers.
    That's hilarious. There's no doubt there's a bit of competition, but it's not all that important to me personally how big or small my friends are.

As far as "hiding your excitement" goes, am I correct in assuming that you're quite young? That really shouldn't be a major issue for someone beyond the age of 18.
    I'm 27. Dude, I get hard on everything. I have BPD, and typically people with BPD have some sort of area of excess, whether it be gambling, spending, sex etc. I'm just really hypersexual and I can get in the mood at the drop of a hat.

By the way, thanks everyone for all the legitimate feedback. For the most part people took a strange thread seriously, and I appreciate that.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2013-02-02 at 06:21 AM.

Deleted
    I have BPD, and typically people with BPD have some sort of area of excess, whether it be gambling, spending, sex etc. I'm just really hypersexual and I can get in the mood at the drop of a hat.
    Interesting. I don't know whether I have BPD but I am the same...get hot really easily and always looking for the next fix. It can be visual, verbal or physical.

The only phallus that hurts has to be a rather big one () so pain is a necessity in order to gain pleasure. Lots of swearing, degradation and physical pain on BOTH sides might I add !!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisif View Post
    Interesting. I don't know whether I have BPD but I am the same...get hot really easily and always looking for the next fix. It can be visual, verbal or physical.
    Well, I think you might want to look into it a little more before you self-diagnose (just for your own sake). An insatiable sexual appetite doesn't necessarily mean that you have a disorder. I was going to link you something else, but I found wikipedia to be pretty good at explaining it. If this sounds like you, you may want to be evaluated by a professional because there's help out there for it. It's a brutal thing to live with but it's manageable with support and a little bit of understanding from those around you. Good luck!

In any case, I think this thread has run it's course. Probably going to request a lock.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2013-02-02 at 09:32 AM.

Deleted
    I am not going to self diagnose this time...like a few days ago someone said I should get tested for Aspergers.

I went to the Doctor and requested a test, he wasn't pleased that I am listening to people on the net who have no qualifications whatsoever and he said "maybe that's just the way you are"...it doesn't mean there is something wrong with you"

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisif View Post
    I am not going to self diagnose this time...like a few days ago someone said I should get tested for Aspergers.

I went to the Doctor and requested a test, he wasn't pleased that I am listening to people on the net who have no qualifications whatsoever and he said "maybe that's just the way you are"...it doesn't mean there is something wrong with you"
    Well, its true. Unless its some SERIOUS disease, who really cares? It's something that is just a part of being who you are, no matter who you are. At least, that's how I see it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUntsAhts View Post
    Well, its true. Unless its some SERIOUS disease, who really cares? It's something that is just a part of being who you are, no matter who you are. At least, that's how I see it.
    Right? Nothing wrong with playing hard and fucking even harder.

Lol, I'll leave it there before I get carried away.