View Poll Results: Census - What do people think MLP

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • The show is awesome, and i'm a proud bronie!

14 30.43%
  • What the heck is My Little Pony? What makes it so awesome?

6 13.04%
  • I haven't seen it, but I'd give it a try.

2 4.35%
  • Bronies are a disease. Plain and simple.

24 52.17%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mediocre show,the fanbase has some really obnoxious people that cast the rest of the fanbase in a poor light.
    FIRE SKY BAR CHUCKLE SKY BUNNY BAR SKY CHARMER SKY DIAMOND DOLL SKY SKY SKY SKY SKY SKY SKY SKY SKY SKY SKY

Quote Originally Posted by makak View Post
    "Bronies are a disease. Plain and simple." NO!! NO BIAS DETECTED !! there is no chance that some1 could be offended by this one ore something !! and there was no better more neutral way to word it for sure !!
    and the option "The show is awesome, and i'm a proud bronie!" is on the opposite side of the spectrum. Is it not fair to have both?

An MLP fan would probably point out option 4, and call it biased.

I guess if people aren't satisfied with the poll, then they don't have to vote or stick around. I'm sorry, but it may not be accurate now that there aren't more options. People have made this clear.
    Last edited by Aoibhe; 2013-02-01 at 07:26 AM.

bronies are a disease

DEATH TO THE BRONIES, YOU WARCHIEF COMMANDS IT
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2013-02-03 at 09:49 PM.
    A storm is on the horizon, and I’m standing here alone
    Got a pistol on my hip an' it's gon' be some shit, so if you want it then bring it on
    See, I'm a motherfuckin' soldier and I’mma be here 'til it’s done
    And when they asking who I'm is, shit, you just tell them that I’m the one

Quote Originally Posted by Supercoven View Post
    and the option "The show is awesome, and i'm a proud bronie!" is on the opposite side of the spectrum. Is it not fair to have both?

An MLP fan would probably point out option 4, and call it biased.

I guess if people aren't satisfied with the poll, then they don't have to vote or stick around. I'm sorry, but it may not be accurate now that there aren't more options. People have made this clear.
    well there is difference between "proud to be x" and "x is dissease" if i say "supercoven is dissease" or "supercoven is gay" or "supercoven is stooopid" i word it this way because i want mock supercoven, if i simply wanted to state im against supercoven i would say "i dont like supercoven" or " im against supercoven"

Quote Originally Posted by makak View Post
    well there is difference between "proud to be x" and "x is dissease" if i say "supercoven is dissease" or "supercoven is gay" or "supercoven is stooopid" i word it this way because i want mock supercoven, if i simply wanted to state im against supercoven i would say "i dont like supercoven" or " im against supercoven"
    Sry I respectfully disagree with your argument. I was looking through a few fan and non fan threads on MLF, and so I thought.. what is the exact opposite of "i'm a proud bronie", and "bronies are a disease" made sense. It's the same thing as saying, I don't like them.

I could attack your arguement and ask you, how are "disease" and "gay" any way related? -_-

I don't know why I bother to respond. I'm getting the feeling that the only people who are calling the poll biased, are fans of MLP.

Bloodsail Admiral
    it baffles my mind how anyone could like it

There was no "I couldn't give less of a crap" so I went with the disease one.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -Aristotle
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Very poor poll options.

Where's the "I appreciate the show, but I don't focus on it" option?

Pretty much my thoughts on all this stuff;

"Can your blood atone for genocide, orc? Your Horde killed countless innocents with its rampage across Stormwind and Lordaeron. Do you really think you can just sweep all that away and cast aside your guilt so easily? No, your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you." - Grand Admiral Proudmoore

Would have said bronies are a disease. But in all fairness i don't hate MLP , i just don't like it very much and as such i went with " what the heck is my little pony " despite the fact that i am fully aware of what it is.
    "any man shaving for a woman should relinquish ownership of his testicles aswell"

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Pretty much my thoughts on all this stuff;

lol that is exactly what goes through my mind

This kind of thread usually just turns into a flame fest and bashing people who watch/don't watch pony stuff, and the poll doesn't help at all.

If you have question about pony stuff, remember that we have a dedicated thread for it in the Fun Stuff Forum.

Closed.
    Last edited by Majad; 2013-02-01 at 08:22 AM.