Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Tazkram should have been in that video

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL...sometimes...

You know, there was an RP-PVP event on Moon Guard just prior to the Theramore Scenario dropping. We had over 400 level 85 Alliance and Horde in Dustwallow Marsh. There were so many people there that you would die and THEN your killers would phase in. We nearly crashed the server multiple times. lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    And with a thousand rep per faction per day from queues, world interaction just died. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. 4.3 was a success in keeping players interested while not raiding, RIGHT?

Just sad that they are going to repeat the same mistake again.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know the funny thing, all those people who complain 'wow blizzard you do nothing for world events anymore', well rp-pvp becomes a self made world event by the players, and those who come show some real dedication to the cause.

Deleted
    Argent Dawn EU offers such a variety of RP! My guild is on neutral standing so we aren't involved in the pvp but the event is going really well and everyone seems to be enjoying it, really glad RP has got a front page slot! Also good job on the video, really captures the atmosphere here, Tauren rper of the Spirit Wolves giving big wave to Argent Dawn!

Petssssssss (I think competitions still going...?)

Deleted
    Well this was a surpise to me. the Rp server getting some love from MMO. Good Job guys =D.
    This should should people who play on normal realms that its more that just 'erp' and the ways off Goldshire, like some many videos out there.

Also enjoyed my seconds off fame during the first few seconds off the video. (I'm the troll in the Dreadful rogue set)

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 03:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    And with a thousand rep per faction per day from queues, world interaction just died. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. 4.3 was a success in keeping players interested while not raiding, RIGHT?

Just sad that they are going to repeat the same mistake again.
    wow people are already complaining about Blizzard trying to satify us once more?

Dude just no, They are doing this because people are bullshitting JUST doing dailies to get rep is tedious. And considerig how many factions their are which you need to gear rep up to obtain decent gear.

How about you go back to your precious Classic days or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    wow people are already complaining about Blizzard trying to satify us once more?
    They are trying to satisfy the yelling lunatics, with a duct tape fix that'll end up hurting world interaction.

How about you go back to your precious Classic days or something.
    Hell no.
    But I'd rather not go back to Queuaclysm either.
    Last edited by MasterHamster; 2013-02-02 at 09:13 PM.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

I realy like rping argent dawn is the best rp setver. Visit golden shine.

So good to see some Argent Dawn love here on mmo-champion