Grid, help please.

Ok, so I would like to know how to show things on characters grid for example; pining arrows on H spirit kings, and stacks on Elegon. I've been having a problem BoPing them when they get pinned cause I hover over the health plate of the pinning arrow at ranged and use BoP, but I don't think it's working. So, I'm guessing if I could find out a way to quickly see things like that right on grid, it will be so much easier. That way I can mouse over their name and use BoP.

Also any other tips etc etc are appreciated. =] Thanks!
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

Do you have GridStatusRaidDebuffs-MoP http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/grid...raiddebuff-mop

This will let you add icons or colours to your grid boxes based on the debuffs they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Song View Post
    Ok, so I would like to know how to show things on characters grid for example; pining arrows on H spirit kings, and stacks on Elegon. I've been having a problem BoPing them when they get pinned cause I hover over the health plate of the pinning arrow at ranged and use BoP, but I don't think it's working. So, I'm guessing if I could find out a way to quickly see things like that right on grid, it will be so much easier. That way I can mouse over their name and use BoP.

Also any other tips etc etc are appreciated. =] Thanks!
    Grid on its own doesn't do much outside of just being a raid frame. You need to also install additional mods to add features. For what you want get GridStatusRaidDebuffs.

**edit**
    Above poster beat me to it

Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    For what you want get GridStatusRaidDebuffs.
    be sure to get GridStatusRaidDebuffs-MoP as the previous one does not include any Mists debuffs - not sure why they made it a seperate module instead of an upgrade, but hey-ho.

Thank you all, very helpful and much appreciated. ^_^.
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

If you know the name of the debuffs you can manually enter them by going to Grid->Status->Auras->Add new buff/debuff. Then if you go to indicators you can set the buff/debuff to show up as the center icon.