Quick weapon/spec question in regards to Garalon HC

Hey hey,

Got a quick question in regards to what weapon / spec to choose against Garalon HC, which me and my guild are progressing atm.

I normally run SMF with Elegion HC and Kil'rak NHC both are twice upgraded.

For Garalon since it is a cleavefeast I'm thinking bout TG with HC starshatter and normal starshatter , both not upgraded.
    Or even Arms with my HC starshatter.

Question is what weapons/spec will give me more dps on garalon and maybe on windlord hc aswell!

Any thoughts on the matter are much apretiated!

Go SMF
    Sure the extra cleave from RB(meatcleaver) is nice and all but taking into account that your weapons are alot better as SMF and that you will see quite a few executes throughout the fight then SMF will be alot better.
    I haven't checked to see what other TG-warriors are doing on that fight, but me as SMF does 221k dps (10manHC).

221 dps using meatcleaver for rb to hit the boss aswell or just normal rotation on the legs? And are u doing the legs on your own or is another meleee supporting u?

Thanks for the answer aswell

Using meatcleaver as much as possible but no WW inside CS-windows and I belive I had 49% of the total raid damage on legs.

Quote Originally Posted by zcorn View Post
    Using meatcleaver as much as possible but no WW inside CS-windows
    Note that a Fury TG should use WW inside CS-windows (instead of WS, I mean, obv not instead of RB), hence having more RB with 1 stack of Meat Cleaver.
    If your weapons were of same ilvl, I'm not sure SMF is better than TG.

But yeah, as Zcorn said, your 1-hand weapons are far better, so go SMF.