Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Got most of my kills from wintergrasp during wotlk and tol barad in cata. Alterac Valley can be excellet if all the stars align. A gy farm / bridge fight will easily yield you 200+ hks per AV.

Deleted
    How about making a raid full of people and go to Stormwind and just kill everything that stands around there? Would that be effective? (on a big realm ofcourse)

Deleted
    The fastest way is to gather 40 pps and do Alterac Valley premades!

Everybody needs the addon called "Preform AV Enabler"
    What you do is just stand next to your final boss and let em cap all the mines/Graves/towers then you whipe em out,
    they will keep spawning at the GY next to you.
    And you just stand there and farm untill many of them leave the bg then you go back to the boss and let the new guys gather upp again.

So in 30-40 minutes you will get about 400hks.

BTW i think this is bannable so do it at your own risk!

Sry for bad spelling/grammar!

Quote Originally Posted by Shagina View Post
    Find something else to focus on while doing BG's. Complete Battlemaster and Justicar, suddenly you'll find yourself with another 100k hk's or so.
    False, *maybe* for justicar, but definitely not BM. I just need 31 WSG and 44 EotS wins to complete BM and I only have 46k HKs. You would still need to be trying to HK farm while you are trying to do BM to get 100k HKs.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Deleted
    Do bgs as much as possible.
    Que for random BG is best cus there is no other bg which worth the increased que time.
    Preform AV doesnt work anymore.
    The best way is do 5 man premade farm WSG or Random BG(both can give insane amount of HKs)
    I got 201k HKs because i am playing since mid-TBC.
    One WSG GY farm could wield 150-200 hks,AV is mostly 200-400 hks if its the "old style AV",BfG is also good if u can get mines and farm GY all day.
    AB is best to get BS and /afk there. Seriously a good AB can give all the way to 100 HKs. SoTA can give you 120-150 in 15 min game if played well.
    Getting friends inside will increase the funn by 200% and it will be way faster. Que random BG with 5 man premade(blacklist AV/IoC mainly because they are 40 man)
    and you should get tons of HKs. SW raid will give a good portion of HKs yes but either there will be too few people or too many and they will destroy you.
    And aswell with bad computer you will have bad times when 200 ppl gather in one place.
    My advice is to run Random BG and u should be there.If u don't have 5 man premade its the best place for HKs.
    If IoC CtA is coming soon que for it.Each game is 20-30 hks even up to 70 for 10 min games is very good and it can turn into zerg and you can easily get 100-200 HKs in 30 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhindraz View Post
    The fastest way is to gather 40 pps and do Alterac Valley premades!

Everybody needs the addon called "Preform AV Enabler"
    What you do is just stand next to your final boss and let em cap all the mines/Graves/towers then you whipe em out,
    they will keep spawning at the GY next to you.
    And you just stand there and farm untill many of them leave the bg then you go back to the boss and let the new guys gather upp again.

So in 30-40 minutes you will get about 400hks.

BTW i think this is bannable so do it at your own risk!

Sry for bad spelling/grammar!
    Perhaps it's been overridden but last I checked, Blizz had broken Enabler. At least, I haven't seen any Rath groups running for a while. I, and no one I played with, however, ever received so much as a suspension for using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Just to clarify this right away. If I see any talk about botting or botprograms I will close this thread right away.
    Why punish the thread creator for another mans post? I'm not questioning your decision but I always wondered if it was the easy way out instead of just deleting impropriate posts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    Why punish the thread creator for another mans post? I'm not questioning your decision but I always wondered if it was the easy way out instead of just deleting impropriate posts.
    I am deleting/editing the posts at first. But it always starts with one post, the next day it is three, then ten.. I think you know where I am going with this. If I do not post a warning or in worst case close the thread it will derail and turn out to be a big great battle between pro-botters and non-botters.

And I am waay to fancy for that kind of battle's