Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemie View Post
    This... This is the Warlock way!

KAZAAM!
    Rofl.

Btw i have aura for track skull banner and stormlash totem, but I didn't understand why we should track those 2 spells... They're more strong the our proc's? Jade Spirit, Lightweave, Inner Brilliance? I guess not... I really don't see why we should track those 2 spells... Only way it's those spells being more strongs then our proc's otherwise i see no reason to spend a shard on it or dump fury.

I really need a explantion here.. thanks

Skull Banner is a very large buff to our Chaosbolt and (fates willing) SB, and as such, is a great time to dump embers.
    As for Stormlash, I don't think that there is any change in rotation or priority on our part. Is there something we can do to proc it more? RoF?

Deleted
    Any damage you do, any damage, will take advantage of Stormlash. But I don't know if it's worth using a RoF only for the small extra numbers the Stormlash will bring.
    Luckily, our shaman always pop it in the beginning when Im shooting fully buffed Chaos Bolts.

I keep RoF up situationally anyway. I'm just thinking that it ticks pretty fast, so lots of proc chances?
    Other then that, I can't think of how else to capitalize on Stormlash.

I'm going to go reread its tool tip to make sure I'm thinking about it correctly.

It procs for a set amount of damage right? Not a % of the spell that procs it?

Deleted
    It must be a % of the damage you do with a spell.
    For sometimes it does 50-60k on Chaos Bolts and the likes. And sometimes it does ac ouple of hundred on immolate ticks.

Not sure how it actually works though.