Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Krasarang Eating Bug

Anyone else experiencing this? No buffs, no debuffs. Tried to eat 8 of my Eternal Blossom Fish, which give me 275 strength if tasted for 10 seconds. Every time the timer would hit 12 seconds left (8 seconds eaten), Darsithis would stand back up and I'd have to start over. Only happens in any of the new Shieldwall areas.

I've checked the combat log. Nothing is even recorded. No hits, no debuff ticks, no buff ticks, no combat notifications. Nothing. Just appears to be 100% impossible to ever eat in Krasarang. Am I the only one having this problem?
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-02-01 at 02:18 PM.

Deleted
    ...................................Krasasong....you got to be kidding me..

I only eat food in dungeons and raids so can't help you there.

Deleted
    Haunted Memento for most people who suffer from this.

Happens a shitload even if you bank it though, just a little less.

Where are you eating in Krasarang? When I had my warlock in the new 5.1 areas (lions landing and domination point), I would stand up 3-8 seconds after I start eating. I head over to the Angler's place (being alliance, it's closest), I can sit and eat the full 10 seconds to get the buff.

If it's not Memento, is it possible one of the 'always on' shieldwall buffs tick to re-apply and force you to stand maybe? Or is it always exactly 10 seconds or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    That Krasarang mispell.

Anyways, no I haven't experienced this. Then again, I don't bother with foodbuffs outside of raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Krasarang Wilds I think the zone is named. Haven't noticed this issue while leveling three characters through Pandaria. Though the only character that went through that particular zone was my druid, and I didn't have to sit down and eat with him. Done some eating on my hunter after dying, but didn't get interrupted.
    (Also don't have Haunted Memento, if that is indeed what could be causing the issues.)
    Surrounded by idiots

that bug is so old it's not even funny.

Known Patch 1.12 Issues
    Eating and drinking is interrupted in Eastern Plaguelands due to PvP events.
    http://www.wowblues.com/eu/known-pat...-14151452.html

Alterac Valley had it as well, got me killed a couple of times because I couldn't reg fast enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    ...................................Krasasong....you got to be kidding me..
    Who cares that we don't always get it right? Get over it

Quote Originally Posted by Augh View Post
    Haunted Memento for most people who suffer from this.

Happens a shitload even if you bank it though, just a little less.
    Don't have it...though I'd love to!

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Where are you eating in Krasarang? When I had my warlock in the new 5.1 areas (lions landing and domination point), I would stand up 3-8 seconds after I start eating. I head over to the Angler's place (being alliance, it's closest), I can sit and eat the full 10 seconds to get the buff.
    This time I was right outside the ring to fight the elite animals, we were eating after a wipe

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    If it's not Memento, is it possible one of the 'always on' shieldwall buffs tick to re-apply and force you to stand maybe? Or is it always exactly 10 seconds or something?
    I don't have a single buff from them aside from the ability to mount up inside of the ruins.

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    that bug is so old it's not even funny.

Known Patch 1.12 Issues
    Eating and drinking is interrupted in Eastern Plaguelands due to PvP events.
    http://www.wowblues.com/eu/known-pat...-14151452.html

Alterac Valley had it as well, got me killed a couple of times because I couldn't reg fast enough.
    Ah so it's not something new? Yeah wasting 8 fish seems little but it's some work to go fish up/plant the mats again. Takes up slots for my lovely songbells.

Deleted
    Krasarang is also pretty big on world pvp. So, is it pvp related?

Deleted
    I'm so damm glad it wasn't just me who has this.
    Landed in lions landing and went to use food, sat down for few seconds then stood up, thought i must of moved so tried eating again,
    And again stood up, tried relog and came back only food left was banquet of the oven so thought what the hell, waste or a banquet as couldn't eat at all.
    Ported to shrine and was able to eat again.
    Happened again an hour later when friend wanted help with rare, laid out banquet and couldn't eat.
    Seems to me to be only in shield wall area for alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsredd View Post
    Krasarang is also pretty big on world pvp. So, is it pvp related?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    I'm so damm glad it wasn't just me who has this.
    Landed in lions landing and went to use food, sat down for few seconds then stood up, thought i must of moved so tried eating again,
    And again stood up, tried relog and came back only food left was banquet of the oven so thought what the hell, waste or a banquet as couldn't eat at all.
    Ported to shrine and was able to eat again.
    Happened again an hour later when friend wanted help with rare, laid out banquet and couldn't eat.
    Seems to me to be only in shield wall area for alliance.
    It definitely could be related to being near the pvp objectives. I've had no issue eating in places like Zhu's Watch or the Angler's area.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm afraid your character has developed a fear of over-eating.

I really don't know why it would do that. My characters are always starved to death anyways, so I wouldn't know if I have this problem as well.

i have had something similar to this happen to my shadow priest in krasarang, but there are differences from my story to yours. i sat down to eat, i got the buff, but 5 minutes or so later, the buff disappeared. i ate a couple of food buffs to see if i was just going crazy or not, and sure enough the buffs would just drop off after a bit of time. this was also before the whole shieldwall patch, so /shrug

I had this similar experience in that area. Very annoying when you're on low health and used your bandages already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Who cares that we don't always get it right? Get over it
    Get over it? there isn't even an 'o' in the pronunciation of Krasarang.
    Btw if you don't care, why did you correct the title then?

Infracted. Posting just to correct spelling or grammar isn't allowed here.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2013-02-01 at 06:12 PM.

Probably so people like yourself would stop going off topic over a spelling mistake. I mean really?

OT: I've never noticed this at all, then again I don't think I've ever had to sit and eat or drink whilst there for dailies. Haven't even heard of it being a problem in other areas either. I'll have to check it out!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    Probably so people like yourself would stop going off topic over a spelling mistake. I mean really?
    You would expect people to be able to spell properly at the age of 15-30 etc...

Btw a spelling mistake is like 'double a instead of one' or 'one n instead of two'
    not mistaking the word 'song' for 'rang'

pointing out spelling errors isn't funny anymore. Please get over yourself.