Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WireRabbit View Post
    pointing out spelling errors isn't funny anymore. Please get over yourself.
    it isn't supposed to be funny, neither did I meant to be funny. It is all but funny. It's sad.

Deleted
    This crap was happening all the time at Dragon Soul last boss, but at least food was cheap during cata.
    Now in MoP we waste 50g each time a food item gets interrupted.
    It's ridiculous how expensive they made the mats for food this time, 5 CARROTS and 1 TURTLE MEAT for ONE food item... wtf were they thinking!?
    Even gourmet restaurant food is cheaper than that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    This crap was happening all the time at Dragon Soul last boss, but at least food was cheap during cata.
    Now in MoP we waste 50g each time a food item gets interrupted.
    It's ridiculous how expensive they made the mats for food this time, 5 CARROTS and 1 TURTLE MEAT for ONE food item... wtf were they thinking!?
    Even gourmet restaurant food is cheaper than that.
    It happened in DS? Until now I've never seen it in the years I've been playing the game. That's why I was so surprised to see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, you're arguing about the spelling of a made-up word in a video game. This is not a battle worth fighting.

Furthermore, it's off topic, so please drop it.

Anyway, I've seen that bug at various points in time, but not lately. I'm sure it's related to the Shieldwall stuff though. I don't think it is related to the Haunted Memento as I don't seem to have it any more frequently on characters with it vs those without.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    Also can confirm it can't be a memento bug as don't have it on this account.
    Only thing similar was being in shield wall area .
    Just tested it again, same issue one day later.
    Blizzard is forcing my already anorexic looking Mage on to a diet!

Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    You would expect people to be able to spell properly at the age of 15-30 etc...

Btw a spelling mistake is like 'double a instead of one' or 'one n instead of two'
    not mistaking the word 'song' for 'rang'
    Chasing after a Moderator with a spelling error fly swatter is like riding the bumper of a cop car.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have this issue too! Not frequent enough to make me ragequit, but frequent enough to make me notice. Not only in a specific zone too, sometimes indoors, sometimes in instances.

I remember it happening in Dragon Soul but I thought someone was messing with me for the jollies of making me use up multiple stacks of food and annoying me, using some kind of buff that would force my character to stand up or an ability to pull me from one location to another but making the distance so minor that I didnt notice moving. I do know it happened rarely, thats why I assumed it was someone griefing me. I mostly saw it happen on Blackthorne's flying ship encounter and the final Deathwing encounter.

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 06:26 PM ----------

Frankly my biggest complaint is the dungeon where you use the cannons to jump on the Kuchong's face, at the start of the dungeon on the dragons spine there is a trough that runs down the center of the floor and if the enemy is standing on it then I get messages saying I can't see that target and the trough is only 2 inches deep and 6 inches wide (perceived anyways.).
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2013-02-01 at 06:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was totally ready to stab a bitch over my stealth just randomly breaking all the time, then I realised it was my Pink Gumballs. Every time I blew a bubble, it would interact with Subterfuge and pop me out of stealth.

WELL FINE THAT WILL TEACH ME TO ENJOY FUN ITEMS.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    It happened in DS? Until now I've never seen it in the years I've been playing the game. That's why I was so surprised to see it.
    In LFR DS it happened every single time someone entered or left the raid group. I wasn't aware of it happening anywhere outside of LFR DS though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamohn View Post
    I'm afraid your character has developed a fear of over-eating.

I really don't know why it would do that. My characters are always starved to death anyways, so I wouldn't know if I have this problem as well.
    OP probably plays a blood elf chick and she wants to stay thin.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I believe your toon needs to see a doctor, it shows signs of bulimia. Very common with Blood Elfs for example. They all look as if they suffer from it greatly.
    You could race change to a tauren or pandaren, and enjoy the beauty of obesity instead....

No, rather serious, I've had that problem too before. And I know for a fact that it happens in instances when a group is looking for refills, like in LFR, Every time a new person entered, the system did a recheck and that caused, or still does cause an eating toon to stand up, interrupting the procedure. I've lost several foods that way, until I realized what caused the problem.

Not really something to do with eating, but that silly aoe effect in Dread Wastes that causes a character to get dismounted, that's super annoying. I haven't had it happen to me, while I was doing dailies on my druid. They are immune against that effect and can fly around with no problem. I kept making fun of my woman, who did the quests with me, and she bitched a storm down on the dismounting issue. Couldn't quite understand what her deal was, and had a good laugh, every time she fell off the flyer. Well, when I used the first alt, I realized why she bitched...

Ive had this bug, toward lions landing as a Horde. Very annoying stuff especially when you just escaped a fight and need to heal.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!