Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Again, lots of good comments and lots of eh, not so good ones.

It has given me some other things to take in to consideration about altering time (in theory ofc).

another diclaimer: nothing that is said here should be taken serious as its only a theory, we're not thinking for a second here that traveling back in time is possible.

Deleted
    I mentioned this in an earlier post in this thread, and I haven't really looked at the posts regarding if Time Travel is POSSIBLE. I'm more interested if the paradoxes mentioned by the OP will be a problem.

We humans consist of atoms, and throughout our life they get replaced. We don't have the same atoms as 10 years ago, or the day we were born. Also, the human body didn't CREATE the atoms, the atoms created it. So in order for the paradoxes to happen, you don't have to, for example, stop your grand parents from meeting.

You simply have to go back in time for that, because according to physicists, if you start over the big back, another universe would be created and we wouldn't exist. This is a probabilistic universe, not a deterministic.

Not only that, if you go back in time, what are you exactly doing? Are you undoing what has happend, are you going into a past universe? If it's the latter, the paradoxes wouldn't happen. But if you're undoing everything, you're not connected to your future self, for reasons listed above.

So how is your currect self in any way connected to your post/future selves? They consist of different atoms, there's nothing magical about it. If you go back in time, will the universe care about how that collection of atoms got there? I think the universe will just take it as matter poping out of nowhere, and I don't think that will have any impact.

If anyone still believes paradoxes will occur, I'd love a response.