Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by jholdaway View Post
    Just a bit of warning if you get the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo you will run into the same problem with the ram as with the NH-D14. I'm currently using the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo and the same corsair vengeance ram and ended up having to move my ram into slots 2 and 4 to get it to fit. Can I ask why you went with 4x4g ram instead of 2x8g? Just curious.
    I had 4 RAM slots, wanted to use them and windows only supports 16gb without upgrading/i only wanted 16gb anyway and there was a deal at the time on 4x4gb corsair HP vengance, although i wish i went for the LP RAM now, when i ordered i didn't realise there was no difference really except for the ugly RAM look lol,

Can anyone confirm that i can actually remove the high profile RAM's massive cover thing on it. That way allowing me to install a cooler without moving/missing RAM.

As far as I can remember the heatsink is one piece and it could be difficult to do this without damaging anything. If you aren't a pro with modding hardware etc. I wouldn't do it unless you have already bought LP to replace them with in case you break them. I would rather look for a water cooler tbh.