First off, I am very new to the Rogue community.
I am a MMO veteran, i've been progression raiding for the past 15 years in EQ & WoW.
But 98% of my WoW career has been as a tank, and just recently I have permantently switch my main to a Rogue.
So I am looking for feedback from more experienced players.
Ive been to all the normal sites, EJ, Icyveins, Nox, MMO Champ, and read up on my Class/Spec.
Im at the point now where im trying to fine tune or min/max everything as best possible.
Here's where im at so far tell me what you think:
Quick Facts - WoW Armory
Main Spec: Assassination
Off Spec: Combat
Recent WoLogs: Imperial Vizier Zor'lok 10N | Blade Lord Ta'yak 10N| Garalon 10N | Wind Lord Mel'jarak 10N
Shadowcraft: Currently Recommends
- I currently used Reforgelite Addon to do my reforge for Assassination Spec, it seems to be a bit off from Shadow Crafts recomendations. Im not yet sure which of the two are correct? Is Shaowcraft the end all be all?
- I always try to pre-pot, and have flask up.
- Currently following the proper single/multiple rotations you find on EJ/MMOCHAMP/Noxxic etc.
- I do not yet have a throw macro, or use any ranged abilities.. is that a fail? If so what should I be doign?
- I use Skull Flower's UI, with Tell me when and a few other Addons.
- I use a Razer Naga Mouse
Live: Epictankz HD Gaming
Web: The Collective
Thanks for taking the time to read this!
Let me know if you need any other information.