So Super Bowl Sunday Is My Birthday...

And I have no idea what I want to do. And to me, it just feels different. I'll be 25 on Sunday. 1/4 of the way dead. I was looking for something to do that's different. I never really go out and do stuff. Kind of a loner and I don't hang out with any friends. I also don't like football but I know thats what most people will be doing tomorrow. Watching that game. I dont drink or smoke either.

Maybe something I could do with the gf that I could at least look back on and be happy about that 25th birthday. Id rather not spend it at the gym lol. I already spend enough time there. And unfortunately, I live in Michigan and its going to be about 22 degrees outside tomorrow so not much I can really do outside. And I'd hate to spend it cooped up inside bored all day.

Just out of ideas. Any suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Buy someone else a present, preferably the person who makes you most happy to be alive. It is much different than what usually happens, this could surprise said person, since it is usually not done.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 11:01 PM ----------

Taken from another website:

"Road Trip to Nowhere

Venture out into the great unknown with a car full of your closest friends. If you can’t get away for too long, just arrange a short weekend road trip together. Make as few plans as you possibly can; the purpose of the trip is to let the road take you wherever it will and then turn around to head back home half-way through the weekend. Make stops at local restaurants for meals and stop for some sleep at the closest hotel or motel. Be sure to bring the camera along for some great keepsake memories."
    Last edited by Klutzington; 2013-02-03 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Klutzington View Post
    Buy someone else a present, preferably the person who makes you most happy to be alive. It is much different than what usually happens, this could surprise said person, since it is usually not done.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 11:01 PM ----------

Taken from another website:

"Road Trip to Nowhere

Venture out into the great unknown with a car full of your closest friends. If you can’t get away for too long, just arrange a short weekend road trip together. Make as few plans as you possibly can; the purpose of the trip is to let the road take you wherever it will and then turn around to head back home half-way through the weekend. Make stops at local restaurants for meals and stop for some sleep at the closest hotel or motel. Be sure to bring the camera along for some great keepsake memories."
    Sounds like when I went out to Vegas in January 2011 lol. Took me 4 days to get there. Got to see a lot I never seen before besides on tv.

And that present idea would be a nice surprise.