Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    oh you meant gear well in that case you totally right! =)

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 05:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Get off the insult train, it's immature and not productive. I'm free to have my view that overall gamers have become a sad bunch. If you are personally offended by that, it's not by my intentions. Grow up.

Pay to Win isn't limited by your individual definitions, sorry. A poll done on these forums was all over the place. So it's safe to say that the definition has changed and grown recently.
    lol i just read this and you are so contradicting yourself xD!

"get of the insult train, it's immature and not productive!" and then immediately you start bashing the "overall gamer" as a sad bunch XD
    do you take yourself serieusly?

Pay to Win isn't limited by your individual definitions, sorry. A poll done on these forums was all over the place. So it's safe to say that the definition has changed and grown recently.
    Yes, but you're just trying too hard. You're grasping at straws to find some way to make this suggestion out to be bad just for the sake of doing it, pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by syom View Post
    lol i just read this and you are so contradicting yourself xD!

"get of the insult train, it's immature and not productive!" and then immediately you start bashing the "overall gamer" as a sad bunch XD
    do you take yourself serieusly?
    Social commentary is now akin to insults? Was there some new dynasty of Political Correctness that was ushered in while I slept last night? Like I said, if you are personally offended by me commenting that a group of people is trending to have less principles then you should evaluate yourself instead of thinking I'm insulting you or anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Yes, but you're just trying too hard. You're grasping at straws to find some way to make this suggestion out to be bad just for the sake of doing it, pretty much.
    Just for the sake of doing it? You mean I'm disagreeing with an idea and presenting reasons why? You mean like what we do on discussion forums? I guess since that is grasping at straws and there's no reason to do it, you should probably delete your account and petition to have internet forums closed permanently.
    BAD WOLF

again: "get of the insult train, it's immature and not productive!" and then i read this: you should probably delete your account and petition to have internet forums closed permanently. i geuss that is not an insult in any way or form right? lol

Just for the sake of doing it? You mean I'm disagreeing with an idea and presenting reasons why? You mean like what we do on discussion forums? I guess since that is grasping at straws and there's no reason to do it, you should probably delete your account and petition to have internet forums closed permanently.
    Your reasons why have all been - to be frank - awful. You keep trying to present some kind of "unfair advantage" or "affects other players" but haven't been able to articulate WHY at all. It's not a discussion if you can't discuss the how's and why's of your stance.

Also, take a deep breath and relax. Come back when you've rejoined the land of the sane, you're just off the deep end right now.

Quote Originally Posted by syom View Post
    again: "get of the insult train, it's immature and not productive!" and then i read this: you should probably delete your account and petition to have internet forums closed permanently. i geuss that is not an insult in any way or form right? lol
    Considering it was a direct response to something completely unrelated and you are clearly taking it out of context intentionally without reading my post or their post, no...it's not an insult. Please try again.

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 11:56 AM ----------

Your reasons why have all been - to be frank - awful. You keep trying to present some kind of "unfair advantage" or "affects other players" but haven't been able to articulate WHY at all. It's not a discussion if you can't discuss the how's and why's of your stance.
    To be frank, your opinion doesn't make something a fact. You disagree, great...move on. Continuing to directly insult me and give me childish snipes in closing remarks doesn't do you any favors or lend any more weight to your disagreement.
    BAD WOLF

To be frank, your opinion doesn't make something a fact. You disagree, great...move on.
    No. This isn't a matter of opinion. You've tried to present statements of fact. Statements that need to be backed up, or else they were just garbage to begin with.

Continuing to directly insult me and give me childish snipes in closing remarks doesn't do you any favors or lend any more weight to your disagreement.
    If you can't handle being disagreed with or asked to present better arguments and think that those things are "insults", then I don't know what to tell you.

If you can't handle being disagreed with or asked to present better arguments and think that those things are "insults", then I don't know what to tell you.
    Please explain to me how this:
    Also, take a deep breath and relax. Come back when you've rejoined the land of the sane, you're just off the deep end right now.
    is what you just claimed.

Oh right, It's not. In case you feel like responding to try and warrant an infraction, just because you're feeling like it, I'll put you on ignore and save us both trouble. This thread can no go back to the pros and cons.

Moderators, sorry for the response to the obvious provocations presented by this person. I'll move along now.
    BAD WOLF

Alright thread has run it's course, guys. Just bickering & negativity now.

Thread closed.

-- Fencers