Thread: Just.....why?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Just.....why?

****sry for bad english****

Hi everyone !

I was talking with a couple of guildies some day ago and we were all wondering what is the reason about the possibility of ressing a mate in arena.

This is not a complaint or criticism (even if It could be)

The point is : whats the sense?

You guys what do you think about it?

Hopefully a Blues can give us an answer.

Honestly, if you are bad enough to let your enemies get a res off in arena - you deserve to lose.

Why not? You don't really explain that.

If one team is good enough to get a rezzer out of combat to cast a long spell like Resurrection, then that is certainly bad play by the other team.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilthresa View Post
    Honestly, if you are bad enough to let your enemies get a res off in arena - you deserve to lose.
    This i mean jesus, even the Shaman's cheesy Spiritwalker grace LoS rez are easy to counter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully a Blues can give us an answer.
    Blue dont answer on mmo-champ forum.
    \m/(-_-)\m/

I'm alone again and old pine tree
    Asked me, where's your woman?
    I said: Shut up or I make of you another Firewood

Deleted
    I haven't managed to get a ress off in arena since like ... TBC? Even the crappiest of teams won't let you do it, and I play at a quite low rating so it's not much of an issue... IF you actually get a ress done then either you played it like the ultimate pro or your opponents suck hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Malkazam View Post
    Blue dont answer on mmo-champ forum.
    Yes they do, there's a few Blue posters that have accounts and post here(Zarhym and Araxom for instance), they're not required to post or answer questions here and you would most likely get a response on the official forums but they do respond to questions here on occasion.

That said, I'm not sure rezzing in arena is a problem, I don't participate in arena myself but it has a 10 second base cast if you can't interrupt that you need to change your play.

Can't Res spells be hasted? Pretty sure you can get it down to at least 8 seconds long enough for a full duration cc.

This, This, This

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if enemy managed to revive his teammate, you are already fucked up a match.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the enemy manages to get a rez off, you got outplayed badly... In which case you deserve to lose anyway.

Deleted
    I did not asked because It happens to me, or to heard "if they rez you are a nab" the point is:

arena=fight till die , its a match where everyone has 1 POSSIBILITIY (for me ofc)

There is no sense on arena ressing, you simply lost.

If you are bad enough to let rogues stole in your home then sell your home that's the point?

I've last time I pulled off a ress at max lvl was as rdruid playing TSG in cata. I did manage to do one on my 70 rsham a few weeks ago in 3s, enemy team globaled one of my partners with all their CD's. We exhausted the rest of their CD's, then he started spam CC while I ran away and ressed. We won, of course.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Can't Res spells be hasted? Pretty sure you can get it down to at least 8 seconds long enough for a full duration cc.
    Can, but you need to be out of fight. So merely putting a CC on someone doesn't work. Only time I managed to get a ress out was against a mage who fleed from the fight to go eat something and LoS'd me not noticing that I wasn't even following. Had to mount up, cross the entire Nagrand arena and make his way around the pillar. He didn't make it in time, many laughs were had at his expense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because why not? It's a 10 second (affected by haste) cast time that cannot be used in combat (merely getting in combat will cancel the cast), the chances of someone pulling a ress in arena matches are low as hell. Like many people already said, if someone lets the opposing team to pull off a ress, they deserve to lose. It has no effect on balance or anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Will the engineer rez work in arenas? I havent bothered to try.
    Why is there no "Demonhunter" hero class yet? He was only the coolest hero in WC3. Get busy Blizzard.

I totally agree, if you let someone rez in arena you deserve to lose.

But I know where he's coming from. He's wondering why it's allowed to be used in arena. Why is it there in the first place?

It should be considered a "Death Match". Once you're dead, you're dead.

It's allowed in arena because frankly if you can pull it off then you deserve to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Mylex View Post
    If you are bad enough to let rogues stole in your home then sell your home that's the point?
    say what...

If u can pull off a rez in arena U DESERVE IT. Thats why its there. Your fault if u cant interrupt a rez over 16-20 sec