501 WW Monk looking for progression team.

My current raid team has fallen apart some, and I am looking for a new group of people I enjoy playing with. 10 or 25 no preference, 6:30 est start times, 2 to 4 days a week. Currently 4/6H MSV, 6/6 norm HoF, 4/4 with hard mode protectors Terrace. Melee dps is usually so much fun to try and find a raid spot with, but check my logs see if you can use me.

wow-heroes.com/character/us/Trollbane/Gormag/

I'd be interested in talking with you. 10/16H. 9/wk, T, W, Th. Ezekiah - Anvilmar, Ezekiah#1987

Hey there,

We have a core spot open for a WW monk on our 25 team.

We start a bit later then you'd hope (8est-12est) Mon-Thurs.

If you are interested shoot me a request, #Gangels1862

Cheers,

Hi,

We are currently 6/16 hm and raid Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11 server time on Illidan. Add me and we can talk, if you're interested Greywarden#1675

Thanks!

Encore is a top 100 US guild on Illidan(Chicago-Server - CST). We are back in the top ten of 25 man guilds on Illidan looking to push even higher as MoP progresses.

6/6H MV
    4/6H HoF
    4/4 ToES

High Need:
    DK
    Rogue
    Disc Priest
    Lock
    Hunter
    Ret Pally
    Shadow Priest
    WW Monk
    MW Monk

Moderate:
    Elly Shaman
    Resto Shaman

Our schedule is as follows:
    Sun - off
    Mon - 8-11p
    Tues - 8 - 11p
    Wed - 8 - 11p
    Thurs - 8 - 11p
    Fri - off
    Sat - off

We do alt runs and BG nights in our off-time. Encore is not just a guild to raid with, it's a family where even former members are still active on our forums. We also have members playing other games in their downtime such as BF3, League of Legends, D3, and GW2.

Feel free to contact an officer for more information or visit us at encoreraiding.enjin.com

The Guild:

DO YOU EVEN LIFT (US-Magtheridon) is a progression raiding guild. The guild was originally only a 10-man guild, but was expanded to a 25-man roster about 2 months in MOP. The core of our current roster is made up of former hardcore raiders. We are currently looking for experienced, capable and, ideally, relatively well geared players to fill gaps in our roster.

In a few weeks of 25-man raiding, we managed to achieve as much or more progression than many guilds that have been together since the outset of the expansion. We have done this on a non-hardcore raid schedule by staying focused, being prepared and working as a team.

Progression:

25 Man Progression
    Tier 14 – (as of Jan 18th 2013)
    Mogu’shan Vaults – 5/6 HM
    Heart of Fear – 2/6H
    TotES – 4/4

Raiding Schedule:

Tuesday: 8:30 – 11:30 EST
    Thursday: 8:30 – 11:30 EST
    Sunday: 8:30 – 11:30 EST

(Note: We will sometimes go 30 min over in order to finish a particular encounter or instance.)

Current Recruitment Needs:

Paladin - Open
    Warrior - Open
    Death Knight - CLOSED
    Shaman - Open
    Hunter - CLOSED
    Druid - Balance/Restoration
    Rogue - Open
    Priest - Open
    Mage - Open
    Warlock - Open
    Monk - Open

However, we are always open to recruiting/accommodating capable players of any class/spec. We believe that teamwork and raid chemistry are more valuable than class composition, so we do not limit our recruitment to any particular class or group of classes. Moreover, we want to avoid recruiting people as benchwarmers – this means that if you can pull your weight and fill one of our roster needs, you will not be sat for encounters.

Expectations:

1.) Most of us are experienced raiders. While we are willing to help recruits, discuss theory crafting, and go over tips and tricks, we don’t expect to have to teach you how to spec, gear and play your class.
    2.) We raid less time per week than many progression-oriented guilds. As such, we expect you to come entirely prepared to raids, give us 100%, and not waste anyone’s time.
    3.) As a member, you are expected to consistently (+95% of the time) show up for raid.
    4.) Understand how progression content works (i.e. dying repeatedly and not losing focus or rage-quitting).
    5.) Know how to take criticism – If you mess up, you will be told so and expected not to do it again.

Why Raid with Us:

Simply put – it is a great time. We are drama and clique free, and raid-spots and loot are allocated entirely on the basis of merit.

How to Apply:

If you are interested in joining the guild or have questions please contact me at Sporky#1255 in game. Additionally, you can submit an application at our website:

WeeR is a semi-hardcore 25Man Horde raiding guild, located on Bleeding Hollow.

Current Progression: 4/6H MV 1/6H HoF 4/4N ToES
    Raid Time: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu: 8-12pm East Coast Server Time (EST)
    Attendance: 85% requirement
    Established: Dec 2007
    Loot System: EPGP

What we offer:
    A guild that has been around since 2007 and is the longest running 25m guild on the server.
    A social, friendly guild, where people are laid back and a lot of fun.
    An experienced team composed of many veteran raiders looking to push Heroic progression.
    A strong Rated BG team, and lots of Arena players.
    Weekend alt/casual/PUG raids (optional).
    Lots of achievement nerds who are very active in the game.
    A team of solid officers with years of raiding experience.
    We are non-elitist, and view this game as entertainment rather then a job.

What we seek:
    Exceptional, skilled Players, who are committed to long term progression.
    Players who hold themselves accountable for their actions in game.
    A strong desire to be part of a family of players.

Current Openings:

Tanks:
    No current openings.

Melee:
    Wind Walker Monk
    Feral Druid
    Enhance Shaman

Ranged:
    Hunter
    Mage
    Balance Druid
    Shadow Priest

Healers:
    Mist Weaver Monk

However we are recruiting exceptional players of all classes!

As much as we want to recruit you immediately, we need you to apply on our web site or schedule a vent interview to insure you are competent in your class. You can contact us via ArticJim#1135, Turlis#1662, or Sappora#1724

Apply today www.weerguild.com

If you can please add me to battletag I would like to talk to you more in game. Mine is Sappora#1724