3-6 raiders looking for a new home

basically without rambling on and trying to explain what happened. our guild died from 25hm start of wow - DS and now barely forming 10s clearing the content we need to every week. the 3-6 raiders I am talking about are all that remain from our old raid core and we have given up recruiting on our server (bloodhoof) and still looking for a possibility of playing together. All pretty loyal players and didnt want to leave and the rest of us stranded but after this week of waiting for our other raiders always being late and not showing up we decided together that this is the best course of action and no longer trying to hold on to the guild tag. We know all still playing together and going to a new guild is probably not going to happen but still trying to see whats around and mayb we can be utilized in a guild.

What we are looking for - we currently raid monday,tues,thurs 8:30-12 (EST) and want to try to keep times similar to those (we all work and can't really start before then) open to the idea of sunday and doing 4 days or whatever but wednesday doesn't really work for us.

what we bring to the table:
    Monk (myself) - mainspec:brew offspec: WW (willing to play either spec or my other chars if need be)
    Mage - Arcane/Fire - playing the class since vanilla
    Warlock - Afflic
    Priest - mainspec: shadow offspec: holy (really prefers shadow)
    hunter - has rerolled every time we need a new role filled from tanking tbc to rogue dps in cata to pally healing in DS he does everything exceptionally well
    druid - feral

our gear ranges from 492-498 ilvl (offsets too)

currently 4/16hm (considering our roster turnover we consider this good but our other raiders just aren't the quality we are used to playing with and its a lot harder to carry people in 10s than 25s)

can't post logs/wowprogress for ourselves right now because I just made the account and it won't let me till after a couple posts but feel free to go to Paradigm US - Bloodhoof on wowprogress and check us out ill post the logs and whatever else when i can

Any inquiries/interest please post here

Euphoric Method is a 10 man raiding guild who raid under the mantra that we raid with a relaxed atmosphere and depend on skill and not time spent in raid to down bosses. We are looking for all exceptional players who want to progress through Heroic Mode content.

Raid times:
    Wed, Thru, Sun 8:00pm-12:00am EST
    12hrs total raiding.
    On rare occasions raid can stay 30m to down content no later.

Expectations:
    From our new members and applicants we require three qualities
    that you be teachable, respectable, and consistent in raids.
    Coming to raid prepared ie. Flask, food, enchants, reforge
    A willingness to provide constructive criticism and a positive attitude (no one likes a negative nancy).
    A knowledge or understanding of fight mechanics.

Hi Areo,

I would be totally interested in all of your core raiders forming a brand new guild with only exceptional raiders wanting to build a core 25 man so alot of slots are open which works great for the situation your in. I would love to talk to you on Real I.D. Malrois#1026. Feel welcome to look over our web page we just started this week and have alot of quality raiders interested. euphoricmethod.com

DO YOU EVEN LIFT (US-Magtheridon) is a 25 man progression raiding guild.

25 Man Progression
    Tier 14 – (as of Jan 18th 2013)
    Mogu’shan Vaults – 5/6 HM
    Heart of Fear – 2/6H
    TotES – 4/4

Raiding Schedule:

Tuesday: 8:30 – 11:30 EST
    Thursday: 8:30 – 11:30 EST
    Sunday: 8:30 – 11:30 EST

If you are interested in joining the guild or have questions please contact me at Sporky#1255 in game

We have 4-5 open spots on our roster as we are hopping over to 25s and would like to have a solid 28 or so man crew and are in need of multiple range which you have. Would love to talk to you we raid 8-12 tu/th/su and match your progression. Take a look at this link for more info andn if u think ur a good fit contact me.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7708992161#1

Levios#1714

to the top. we plan on making a decision over the next week will be getting in contact with guilds starting monday.

Hey! Check out Disturbed at Zul'jin. We are 5/16 Heroic (4/6H,1/6H,4/4N) We normally clear all bosses in a raid week. Currently we are looking for well rounded raiders that can avoid being one shot by mechanics. We raid Tues-Thurs 8:00 PM -12:00 PM EST. Our mindset is that WoW is just a game so we enjoy having fun with each other a pushing progression. On top of that our server is one of the more active ones being in the top 10 for 25man and top 20 for 10 man raiding so it shows this realm has a lot to offer and also the ratio of alliance to horde is pretty even. Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have!

Jaconbacon#1567
    Last edited by Jaconbacon; 2013-02-03 at 06:56 AM.

We're a mature, relaxed, progression minded guild which also has a lot of fun in 25 man raids. We are currently 16/16 normal, 1/6 HM in MV. Please check us out below!

Guild Name: Wanderers
    Realm: Whisperwind (PvE) (Horde)
    Server Timezone: CST
    Raid times: Wednesday/ Sunday/ Monday 7pm-10pm CST (server time)
    Loot System:EP/GP
    Provided: Flasks, feasts, enchant mats, and repairs.
    Raid Leader: Muireartach (ask for Gru)
    Battle Tag Contact:Gru#1158

We currently have openings for the following:

Ret Paladin
    Shadow Priest
    Enhance Shaman
    Elemental Shaman
    Balance Druid

People do better when they play the class and spec they want to play, so recruitment is wide open right now. Ideal applicants would have a solid raiding history and >90% attendance. They would have a deep understanding of their class/spec, and the ability to use online resources to maximize their dps or healing. Raiders are also expected to have studied up on the encounter before each raid.

<Wanderers> are a 25man progression minded raid on horde-side Whisperwind(US-PvE). Our raid nights are Wed/Sun/Mon from 7pm - 10pm CST(server) time. We are looking for a few more able raiders to flesh out its 25man raiding roster and replace those who dropped unexpectedly at the start of the expansion.

Wanderers were founded day 1 of Whisperwind, and have raided ever since, finishing the most recent last tier 8/8H DS. The atmosphere is fairly relaxed as we strive to walk a balance between the casual and a serious progression mentality. We're a friendly group, the core of which has been raiding together since Vanilla. The guild membership base is mature with a standing age limit of 18+ that we do waive with a decent interview.

Please feel free to contact Muireartach or ask any guildie for Gru, or check out our application at h.ttp://wanderaid.com/portal.php (top bar -application- If you have any issues with this or signing up on the site contact us via email below.), or feel free to email one of the recruiters at Wanderaidrecruitment@yahoo.com

Hi Areohotah:

Our guild is looking for those classes you posted (we may be a bit hunter heavy-- if your friend has another class he can play for dps spot). Please see guild details below. All the best!

http://iloveriot.com
    <Riot>
    (EST) Server: Gorefiend
    We're now recruiting for Mists of Pandaria 25-man heroic raiding.

About us:
    <Riot> has existed since the launch of vanilla WoW. Originally hailing from the Warsong server, we made our move to Gorefiend in the middle of The Burning Crusade, eventually becoming one of the longest standing 25-man raiding guilds on Gorefiend. Our primary goal is to clear the most current content as it becomes available on both normal and heroic 25-man difficulties.

<Riot> is a hard-casual guild. We have a focused, but fun and friendly raiding environment. We also have a very dedicated leadership and we do our best to maintain a good reputation on our server.

Progression:

Mogu'shan Vaults 3/6 25-Heroic
    Terrace of Endless Springs 4/4 25N.(Protectors 25 on elite mode down !)
    Heart of Fear 6/6 25N.

Cata Progression:
    Dragon Soul: 8/8 Heroic 25. Savior of Azeroth. Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider (25). (Many dragons)
    Firelands: 7/7 Heroic 25. Firelord.
    Other 25 Heroic: Sinestra, Nefarian, Al'Akir.

Recruitment Needs:
    We will consider exceptional applicants but are currently focused on recruiting the following classes:
    • 1 Warlock
    • 1 Mage
    • 1 Ele Shaman
    • 1 Melee (feral, ret, or ww monk)

Evening Raiding Times (Eastern US):

• Wednesday 8 - 12
    • Thursday 8 - 12
    • Sunday 8 - 12

Requirements:
    • The guild's focus is 25-man endgame content. We do not care about 10-man content when a 25-man version exists.
    • Must be able to meet the above raid times. 100% attendance is not required, but you must have a compatible schedule. That includes all raiding days. We need dependable raiders.
    • Must be a team player. We recruit enough to ensure that we can keep raiding even if someone has to miss a night, so candidates must be okay with the possibility of sitting out on occasion.
    • Mains only. No second raid lockout for your alt. And please don't ask to bring your alts to farm content on primary raiding nights.
    • No drama queens. Can't emphasize this enough. We like Gorefiend and we don't want drama with other guilds. Don't bring it here.
    • We are not a hardcore guild. Yes, we're committed to 3 nights of 25-man heroic content, and we are serious when raiding. We do what we can in that time. We do not add extra days to push content. We do well enough, but we do not stress about server firsts. If this is a problem for you, do not apply.
    • Decent 25-person endgame raiding experience required. This includes pre-Mists of Pandaria.
    • Decent internet connection required. If you're affected by the recent Time Warner/BrightHouse latency/connection issues, please let us know in your application, as there are ways to circumvent this.
    • We use EPGP for loot. ( http://code.google.com/p/epgp/ )
    • We use Mumble rather then Ventrilo for raid communication. (http://mumble.sourceforge.net/ ) Please install prior to any tryout.

If you're interested, please register and complete an application at: http://www.iloveriot.com. Any questions can be directed via website or in-game PM to Zpriten, Blindeye, Lannistur, Mogster, Shibumi, Grindewald, Miasma, or Warmlettuce

WeeR is a semi-hardcore 25Man Horde raiding guild, located on Bleeding Hollow.

Current Progression: 4/6H MV 1/6H HoF 4/4N ToES
    Raid Time: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu: 8-12pm East Coast Server Time (EST)
    Attendance: 85% requirement
    Established: Dec 2007
    Loot System: EPGP

What we offer:
    A guild that has been around since 2007 and is the longest running 25m guild on the server.
    A social, friendly guild, where people are laid back and a lot of fun.
    An experienced team composed of many veteran raiders looking to push Heroic progression.
    A strong Rated BG team, and lots of Arena players.
    Weekend alt/casual/PUG raids (optional).
    Lots of achievement nerds who are very active in the game.
    A team of solid officers with years of raiding experience.
    We are non-elitist, and view this game as entertainment rather then a job.

What we seek:
    Exceptional, skilled Players, who are committed to long term progression.
    Players who hold themselves accountable for their actions in game.
    A strong desire to be part of a family of players.

Current Openings:

Tanks:
    No current openings.

Melee:
    Wind Walker Monk
    Feral Druid
    Enhance Shaman

Ranged:
    Hunter
    Mage
    Balance Druid
    Shadow Priest

Healers:
    Mist Weaver Monk

However we are recruiting exceptional players of all classes!

As much as we want to recruit you immediately, we need you to apply on our web site or schedule a vent interview to insure you are competent in your class. You can contact us via ArticJim#1135, Turlis#1662, or Sappora#1724

Apply today www.weerguild.com

I would like you to consider talking to me in game immediately my battletag is Sappora#1724, We have available positions for about all of you but I would like to talk to you.