10+ Year Old Account

[Avatar (TV show) [Bio] Li'chan Zao

Name: Li'chan Zao

Bender: Yes

Bending type: Fire

Nation: Fire Nation

Personality: He has a hot temper if provoked about his bending ability being inferior to someone else's. He is very sociable and will hold a conversation forever, he's relatively calm and collected when socializing. When on his own he is diligent in practicing firebending, so much so as to not want to be bothered by anyone when practicing because he likes to stay focused and on task and if that focus were broken he might end up in a deadly rage.

Likes: Loves to eat Komodo Chicken and Hippo Cow. Loves friendly firebending duels. Enjoys his job being an entertainer. Loves children. Loves a challenge.

Dislikes: Hates people who insult his firebending. Dislikes Firebenders who know very lower body based firebeding techniques in duels. Dislikes all the girls that openly have a "crush" on him.

Appearence: 5'11, weighs 150lbs, has a light tan. He wears a Fire Nation vest (chest showing) everywhere he goes and only wears shoes at nice events, his shorts are just above the knee. The clothing color has different variations of red. Has a nice jawline and has chin mustache (not beard).

Strengths: Never backs down from anything. Never lost to a firebender who uses only his upper body. Can use firebending to run faster than the average person.

Weaknesses: Firebenders who use their lower body a lot (He's never faced another type of bender so he has no weakness as of yet to the three other benders). Can go into a blinding rage when provoked causing him to be quite reckless when dueling.

History: Li'chan Zao grew up in Shu Jing (resides on the outer edges of the Fire Nation), he was a fast learner early on and was known as the best firebender in his entire school. His parents were with him till he was 14 when they died during a shipwreck during a storm. For 6 months he couldn't get over their death but eventually learned to accept what happened, he started to practice Firebending more vigorously than before in honor of his parents. Over time he became a great Firebender but he wasn't a Master, he has always yearned to learn more about it regarding lower body movements but hasn't found someone of sufficient skill to teach him, outside of that he has taught himself everything on his own.

He hasn't been called for military service yet for the war going on but is thinking of voluntarily joining. The Royal Palace Guard is what he aspires to be one day he won't settle for any less, he has love for his nation and whoever rules it. Many times he has imagined himself next the Fire Lord protecting him and doing whatever the Fire Lord asks of him.
    Hey everyone

Excellent read also read the other thread. Just one question is this during the war or after the war? I'm guessing it during the war , just want to make sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Excellent read also read the other thread. Just one question is this during the war or after the war? I'm guessing it during the war , just want to make sure.
    Yes, this character is during the 100 year war and if you want to make a separate character state something like [Avatar Korra] or something because I'm well aware that the timelines could be misinterpreted. I think too start off it's easy to have 100 year war and post 100 year war eras.

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 05:49 PM ----------

Also too add on beginner threads are universal such as the Omashu one I just made. Now if you want to make a separate private/closed RP regarding Omashu, go ahead by all means, I just thought it was an easy place to start a beginner thread.
    Hey everyone