Thread: Hunters??

Deleted

Hunters??

Right, so the only thing I don't get is, how
    Does shooting a little arcane arrow at deathwing
    The destroyer going to hurt him? I just don't get it
    Hunters don't use any magic do they? And same for
    Warrior's, they don't use holy light or anything just
    A sword.... Please someone help me I am confused!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, people actually cut the tendons on his armor plates and his broken body and Thrall did the actual damage to him. You can cut an exposed tendon with a simple blade, you do not need magic for that, as far as i know.

Deleted
    What about the other bosses?

Arcane arrows are arrows imbued with magic first of all, second, you are powered by the dragon aspects, and third, you are talking about realism in a game with floating cities and dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by huntypus View Post
    Arcane arrows are arrows imbued with magic first of all, second, you are powered by the dragon aspects, and third, you are talking about realism in a game with floating cities and dragons.
    Don't forget underwater fireballs and gnome tanks not being squished by the giant dinosaurs they are yelling at to hold their attention.

Well to be short, gameplay mechanics.

We could go on about mailing dragons, weapons misteriously hovering at character hips, eating and drinking at the same time, carrying kodos around in your pockets, etc. At the end of the day those things are all gameplay mechanics and come over completely silly in Lore.

But as has been said by the devs countless times, sometimes Lore has to step back for (fun) gameplay mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by huntypus View Post
    'nuff said...
    Sylvanas Windrunner is not hot... Change my mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Technically we don't kill the bosses, they are killed by Champions with equal power and skill.

Therefore, you're absolutely correct - our Arcane arrows wouldn't afflict Deathwing, but Sylvanas' might. We simply kill bosses because as mentioned previously, it is game mechanic and a device used to facilitate story telling.