So what does Argent Dawn EU look like?

Ahoy, all.

With the attention given in the MMO-C news feed to a recent video of one of the RP events on Argent Dawn EU, I thought I should provide those interested with a chance to look through a variety of videos highlighting different stories, characters, and styles of role-playing on the server.

Mind you, I cannot yet post direct links here.

For those intrigued by the RP event, inclding PvP for the visual effects, I would direct your attention towards
    http NOT ALLOWED TO DIRECT LINK eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2123454695

It is a thread on the Argent Dawn (EU) forum compiling a variety of videos produced by roleplayers on Argent Dawn, over the server's history.

~ Fyne, AD(EU)

10+ Year Old Account
    For those of you interested in the kind of events happening on argent dawn, you can check them out and up coming events on Argent Archives.

http://www.argentarchives.org/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    For those of you interested in the kind of events happening on argent dawn, you can check them out and up coming events on Argent Archives.

http://www.argentarchives.org/
    This is why I like Argent Dawn, it has it own website for the latest events going on and a database of many player biographies and guilds.

Deleted
    Too bad that website barely works, hehehe.

But yes, AD EU is good. Just too many roll a level 1 humie, go to Goldshire and assume that's all the realm has.

ERP and Egos. Biggest RP realm certainly does not mean the best, I can assure you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    ERP and Egos. Biggest RP realm certainly does not mean the best, I can assure you.
    Well duh, more people means more idiots.

But just a point, every other RP realm has ERP and some people with ego issues. AD is just infamous for it, and again, people only see the worst stuff of the realm. After all, the less controversial something is, the less people talk about it. (See popular threads list, which to be quite frank makes me cringe when I see what gets on there from our realm).

@OP
    If you, or anyone else, is on the fence about trying AD, just avoid these areas:
    Goldshire
    Cathedral Square
    Wayfarer's Rest (In Silvermoon)

Those are pretty much the hotspots and facepalm-worthy RP, Ego issues and ERP.

Ever since the mass migration from Moonglade RP to AD RP, it's pretty okay, but as stated beforehand, stay away from Goldshire and Cathedral's Square.

Just sad to see that Moonglade has died because of that migration, those two realms used to be major rivals in competing for good RP.

Special thanks to Katana Angel for the lovely signature, check out the other things, at "Request a Signature" thread.

Hmm, Moonglade Horde is in decent health actually, but unfortunately Alliance is indeed having a much harder time these days.

Having a much harder time is an understatement, it's as good as dead.
    Alliance RPers are struggling harshly to get events going, if any. As a "veteran" Moonglade RPer on the alliance Side, it feels like it's dieing out, and I search around. Many friends I have known, and some I still know, are migrating en masse to the Argent Dawn. I don't blame Argent Dawn for this, nor my friends. However, I see partly the reason why Argent Dawn is popular and well populated, if so many of the RPers are migrating to it.

Special thanks to Katana Angel for the lovely signature, check out the other things, at "Request a Signature" thread.

Deleted
    I -am- on Moonglade, and I wish I was on AD, but meh.

Would feel bad about leaving my friends and guild, and can't justify the transfer fee

Deleted
    I once went into Goldshire inn in Argent Dawn. Damn man I was scarred for life. Some heavy shit going on there.