Poll: Would you watch E-Sports if they were on TV?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It would give me a reason to own/watch TV

Quote Originally Posted by Klutzington View Post
    Sarcasm is hard to detect on the internet. :/

I know ESPN 8 doesn't exist, but I thought you meant that it is so bad it deserves that spot. It's like saying Teen Mom deserves to be on MTV 7 (even though it does).
    You're right I probably could have prefaced it as sarcasm and a tongue-in-cheek response.

And yeah there's tons of shit on tv that doesn't deserve to be there. My girlfriend was just telling me about an episode of Hoarders she was watching and I was thoroughly disgusted.

No thanks I would rather find something to watch on National Geographic, Discovery, History, Science, Animal Planet, or SyFy channels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on what other channels have to offer at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

deluded brains rationalizing the things that they sculpt their identity through..

people that were born before the internet was around, just use it as entertainment. people like you use it to try to define themselves because you have no real identity.

if video games were sports( they wouldn't be called GAMES) you could go buy them at SPORT stores.. dream on nerds, your not "athletes".

this thread is such a perfect example of people refusing to accept reality, because it doesn't align with their beliefs and desires.
    Last edited by bigbadbrawler; 2013-02-02 at 01:22 AM.

I don't watch tv anymore ^_^' everything I want is VoD :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadbrawler View Post
    deluded brains rationalizing the things that they sculpt their identity through..

people that were born before the internet was around, just use it as entertainment. people like you use it to try to define themselves because you have no real identity.

if video games were sports( they wouldn't be called GAMES) you could go buy them at SPORT stores.. dream on nerds, your not "athletes".

this thread is such a perfect example of people refusing to accept reality, because it doesn't align with their beliefs and desires.
    Oh I'll go and watch the Arsenal football GAME.

"Let's watch the game of Rugby"

"Do you want to have a game of Cricket?"

See the trend? You're an idiot.

Infracted.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-02-02 at 06:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I don't watch them period so no.

Quote Originally Posted by mazamaras View Post
    oh i'll go and watch the arsenal football game.

"let's watch the game of rugby"

"do you want to have a game of cricket?"

see the trend? You're an idiot.
    you can have a game of tennis, because tennis is NOT a game its a SPORT you idiot.. You cant have a game of wow because wow is a game you idiot. Seee the difference now that i spelled it out for you idiot?

Infracted
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2013-02-02 at 11:12 AM.

Suppose it depends on the game, but for the most part no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    you can have a game of tennis, tennis is not a game its a sport you idiot.. You cant have a game of wow because wow is a game you idiot. Seee the difference now that i spelled it out for you idiot?
    Thing is; you can have a game of WoW.

What's your issue here? Got a right hand every time your stepfather lost in 4v4?

I don't watch TV, and an e-sports channel would not compel me to start. I watch what I want to watch online, so streams are just fine if I want to watch ESPURTZ

10+ Year Old Account
    you can have a game of tennis, because tennis is NOT a game its a SPORT you idiot.. You cant have a game of wow because wow is a game you idiot. Seee the difference now that i spelled it out for you idiot?
    The irony in your post is astounding. Please. . . go back to school, Timmy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes i totally would, as it would be relevant to my interests
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post
    Thing is; you can have a game of WoW.

What's your issue here? Got a right hand every time your stepfather lost in 4v4?
    You cant "have a game of wow" you "play wow" learn some f*cking english, dam you morons need to goto school and get away from your video games and grow a brain.

GAMES ARE DIFFERENT THAT SPORTS MORONS, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY TO CONVINCE OTHERS THAT THEY ARENT.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 01:49 AM ----------

game - An activity providing entertainment or amusement.

sport - An activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others.

your all nerdy little idiots, that refuse to accept reality.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2013-02-02 at 01:58 AM.

Deleted
    You cant "have a game of wow" you "play wow" learn some f*cking english, dam you morons need to goto school and get away from your video games and grow a brain.

GAMES ARE DIFFERENT THAT SPORTS MORONS, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY TO CONVINCE OTHERS THAT THEY ARENT.
    Arena doesn't equal WoW, you moron.

Observing your english makes it obvious which one of us has to go back to school.

This is fun. Please, continue.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2013-02-02 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post
    Arena doesn't equal WoW, you moron.

Observing your english makes it obvious which one of us has to go back to school.

This is fun. Please, continue.
    This is fun for you nerds? man what weak and boring life you have. Now go pretend your an "athlete" for playing video games you delusional little nerd.

10+ Year Old Account

You can watch wow... there are tons of things you can COMPETE about in wow, 2v2, 3v3, 5v5, rated battlegrounds, raiding. Watching sports is only interesting because they are competing against one another... If you dont think the same competitive aspects apply to wow, then its you who should go back to school. You really are making yourself look like a child.
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

Would depend on how it was done, and how often they were shown... I can't imagine many people thought that the world championship of poker would be particularly interesting to watch...

10+ Year Old Account

they're called VIDEO GAMES.