I dont play MMORPGS atm due to real life, but I've played quite the number of them. Kinda like a bad habit of mine. But no matter which MMO I play, I find something in it that makes that MMO unique to me and always draws me back.
Kinda have a nerd dream to have a youtube channel for ALL my MMORPGs. Well here is my list of played/want to play and what I love about each one-
1) Guild Wars 2- Gotta love that combat, PvP, and the Guardian ROCKS!!
2) RIFT- Love the soul system.
3) Lord of the Rings Online- I have never seen a more beautiful world (huge tolkien nerd), plus Captains rock and you know it
4) Warhammer Online- My Squig Herder, what a funny class. And RvR with Brittish goblins.
5) Age of Conan- Combat is fun, and slicing heads is even better
6) Dungeon & Dragons Online- Dungeons dungeons dungeons and..DUNGEONS!
7) World of Warcraft- Feral Druid spec (esp in WotLK).
8) Allods Online- I love the art, and the feel of the game. Plus Gibberlings? Yes please.
9) AION- Flying (more-so glidding) was very fun, great music. Love the art
10) Star Wars: The Old Republic- Badass bounty-hunter FWT~~!
11) Tera- Can't wait for pvp in this game.
12) The Elder Scrolls Online- What can I say? I'm intrigued.
13) Wildstar- Wierdest new MMO coming out, gotta try it.
14) Neverwinter Online- GET TO MAKE MY OWN DUNGEONS, WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!! (cough) I'm calm.