Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only GW2.

Since you asked for MMOs I should mention some Click-here-and-there-Flash MMOs like
    - Dungeon Overlord and
    - The Last Stand: Dead Zone
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

10+ Year Old Account
    Used to play Runescape before switching to WoW. Haven't touched any others.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW and probaly Tera tomorrow when it's F2P.. I'm very excited for Wildstar though.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

None at the moment. WoW exhausted my interest in MMOs for a while. Tried a ton of others, never played them for long.

I'm waiting for a new, exciting concept before I dive into the genre again.

World of Warcraft
    Rift
    The Old Republic
    Guild Wars 2

Though in actual fact I don't play any of them right now, I last played WoW at the start of december and for a brief time after its release I played (and enjoyed) Guild Wars 2. I think I'm just burned out on the ammount of time and effort needed to play them at a worthwhile level. When you live a busy life and you want to do things, playing an MMO can quickly eat up the hours and you find your dedication to other things suffers as a result.

Being a longtime member of a progression raiding guild in WoW, and being a very competant player I always felt the pressure from other players to raid and put in a lot of time, which did get in the way of real life things, eventually I just had to phase out playing it from a necessity. The same happened in Cataclysm, and though I enjoyed and wanted to play MOP, it became apparent that I wasn't able to keep up the game efforts without seriously affecting my real life.

So I don't play any MMO's at the moment.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    WoW, GW2 and TSW at the moment.

None right now - having some serious MMO downtime. Previously was playing WoW, TSW, TERA and FFXI. I still have them all installed, but I've ended my subs on WoW, TSW and TERA. I'd recently reactivated my FFXI sub, but I'm not actively raiding or even questing on it atm - it was more just to see what some old friends were upto and what was going on in game.

Deleted
    GW2 and Planetside 2.

Deleted
    I'm gonna be one of those useless posters who say 0 but I used to play wow untill i got bored, gw2 untill i realised it sucks.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    SWTOR, WoW, EQ2, and LoTRO when I have time.

Aion - I played this for the first time last week. I'm loving it so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    TERA, SWTOR, WoW...

i do play just GW 2 i stop with WoW after 6 years...not interesting anymore for me...Waiting for TESO

Im playing WoW until mid Feb when my sub ends. /Snif Just wondering what mmo's ex WoW arena pvp'ers play after WoW?

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    i played WoW, LOTRO, Allods

currently playing WoW and World of Tanks

15+ Year Old Account
    Only WoW atm, but have played them all .. been in the mmo scene since 1999
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

World of Warcraft
    Allods Online
    Star Trek Online
    Star Wars The Old Republic
    Lord of the Rings Online

Ultima Online

Does anyone even play that anymore?? hahaha

Eve - about to hit the 200m sp club
    World of tanks - Dont play pubs just CWs, gotta help keep the massive gold income going

Quit wow in Jan. after 8 years. Played several closed beta's for many games over the last 5 or 6 years, none were that great.

Deleted
    None currently.

WoW was the only MMO i'd played for a long period of time... 7 years of my life in fact.

Tried a few other MMOs as WoW started to decline, but honestly never stuck to them for more than a couple of weeks. WoW had already done it and done it better.

Fell for the SWTOR hype at the time too, I mean how could it fail? An MMO based in the Star Wars universe with credible developers making it and huge financial backing on the part of EA. Well ironically it turned out to be the biggest dissappointment ever. No really, i'm not even exaggerating, i'm willing to bet it is quite literally the biggest flop ever in video game history. Free to play barely months after release and every major writer/developer abandoned the game.

So yeah after the shock wore off from the travesty that was SWTOR i've kinda lost hope in the genre.
    Last edited by mmoc3784f78918; 2013-03-05 at 10:45 PM.