Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Fucking quote of the year, right there.

Added to sig...who said that quote?
    Bystekhilcar apparently. Awesome quote because it's so true.

Deleted
    You win some. You lose some.

If you're better than your current rating, you'll rise. If not, you'll keep hovering around ~100 Elo.

It's yoloqueue; drop's happen, even 200 Elo drops happen for reasons beyond any of us. You'll get back up though if you're good enough.

Elo hell does not and will not ever exist. There are ragers in every game. There's afkers, and dc'ers in every game. At any Elo. ANT ANY ELO.

I've dropped from 1700 to 1250 for none other reason than because of soloqueue (combined with me playing bad, ofcourse) and then gone right back to 1700. Lucky, I guess?

Anyways, as I've said to Pandragon so very many times before: Get LoLReplay, I'd honest to god love to watch how awesome you guys are, I really would. Oh, and watch Gbay99's video's as awesomeGrading linked earlier; if you still think you are so much better than everyone at your Elo, then I honestly feel sorry for you.

Oh, and what's PSA mean? Cba googling D:

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Oh, and what's PSA mean? Cba googling D:
    Prostate Specific Antigen

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Prostate Specific Antigen
    You bastard, I went and googled this!

Then my brain woke up and I realised PSA is most likely a Public Service Announcement

Deleted
    Hahahaha.

Oh god :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Since multiple threads were created about the same topic and have largely gone off topic, please use the New Ranking system thread for all discussion concerning the new ranking system.