Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarintha View Post
    Here's hoping that Wales manages to beat England next week, although I honestly think the English deserve the GS this year.
    Not like any teams have been sublime this year, England deserve to win it more than anyone else tbh. But yeah, here's to hoping Wales in.

Deleted
    Ireland have been battered with injuries here, though that yellow card to Parisse gives them a way back in. Tremendous stuff from Italy though, I mentioned they had had a good Autumn in my first post, and some of their play this tournament has been really good. They're no longer the whipping boys, that's for sure.

---------- Post added 2013-03-16 at 04:23 PM ----------

What a wonderful victory for Italy. Terrible discipline from Ireland, but Italy completely deserved that.

God damn it England, literally throwing it away, so ridiculous. I knew I shouldn't have watched this match.

England getting absolutely destroyed today!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Deleted
    What a magnificent show at the millenium stadium to cap this fantastic event. Wales playing like they're doing today can match any team on the world.
    England literally being destroyed. And it's not over yet...

Deleted
    Fucks sake, that fucking little cunt kicked the ball away ON THE TRY LINE. Are we having a fucking laugh here? Bloody hell. Kill me now.
    I apologise for my outburst.
    It's a little victory if France gets the wooden spoon. Fingers crossed.
    Last edited by mmocb5e225659b; 2013-03-16 at 06:36 PM.

Deleted
    Haha couldn't ask for much more than Wales destroying and crushing England's hope for a grand slam.

England played well this year but they couldn't slay the dragon!

Well my stream died which is fine, terrible match for England, didn't turn up at all.

I could see Wales beating England, but I didn't expect a 27 point margin!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Haters gonna hate, Nice one boys!
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    It's a shame that this is the only award that Wales has a chance of winning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthwings View Post
    Haha bitter through and through, I can taste your tears

Could you be more of a sore loser with a comment like that?

It makes me happy!
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kejinx View Post
    Haha bitter through and through, I can taste your tears
    I know . Tears of shame flow from my eyes as I type this.
    I wonder if the French will sack their coach if they get the wooden spoon.
    Last edited by mmocb5e225659b; 2013-03-16 at 06:54 PM.

Deleted
    As an Englishman:

We were just out played. End of. People seem to forget Wales should have been in the world cup final but were cheated out of it by France.

England just weren't composed and strong enough. Far far too many early penalties given away. The scrum was a mess. All in all the better team won.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's times like these I wish I didn't live in wales. That match was a headache to watch, full of shameful failures on the English team. It was almost like sticking their middle fingers up to the fans, as if they weren't even trying to think about it. They had no heart, no brain, no determination. The only determined players were the last couple of substitutions, and even then they kinda gave up when they realised what the rest of the team were feeling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could say the same for England, except the chance of winning even this is minimal.

Wales played goddamn awesome and battered England, couldn't have asked for a better result. Absolutely awesome.

I expected Wales to win but by a very narrow margin so that England would still win the Six Nations. But nope, excelled in all areas and destroyed my expectations.

"For Sale: one chariot, low-swinging, wheels came off in Cardiff in collision with large red dragon." - BadgerCourtJudge from Reddit

Brilliant! Well done Wales! Cymru Am Byth!
    Now my support goes to Scotland! Come on, Scotland!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tomhyde1986 View Post
    As an Englishman:

We were just out played. End of. People seem to forget Wales should have been in the world cup final but were cheated out of it by France.

England just weren't composed and strong enough. Far far too many early penalties given away. The scrum was a mess. All in all the better team won.
    Well tbh, the decision to send Warburton off was the nail in the coffin, but when you really look at it, Wales missed many kicks that would have won them the game and got them into the final. So we can't put ALL the blame on the sending off.

Well played to Wales, but goddamn are they inconsistent.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day