Thread: Ps4

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Fifa can be a real bitch, bro.

Anyway, I sure hope Sony doesn't go soft on the hardware. I expect nothing less but a brutal graphics monster.
    Hah, I sense sarcasm? ^^

Pun intended

Btw, this here is by far my absolute favorite concept

[IMG]X[/IMG]
    That does look great, good for modding as well.
    -K

No, actually no sarcasm.

It has been 6 years since the release of the PS3 and the graphics are outdated. Computer games have already outstripped the ps3 in terms of graphics so far, it's not even funny anymore.

PS4 better be something extraordinary or else they might not have the advantage over the XBOX 720

Deleted
    Fifa can be a real bitch, bro.

Anyway, I sure hope Sony doesn't go soft on the hardware. I expect nothing less but a brutal graphics monster.
    You two have some serious rage issues, no wonder gamers are frowned upon.

Gta 5 will be on the Ps4 no doubt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    No, it's normal frustration.

Your internet conclusions have no value or merit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    No, it's normal frustration.

Your internet conclusions have no value or merit.
    If you break stuff while you're supposed to be having fun, you have issues.

Deleted
    If you break stuff while you're supposed to be having fun, you have issues.
    Not at all.

The game frustrated me many times and many times I did nothing.

Unless you studied for this I really don't see how you could evaluate us. It's not your place to do that, nor do you know us well enough.

After that I didn't play it anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I sure hope it doesn't. Can't count the numbers how many times I've already smashed my controller against the wall in nerd rage. A glass controller wouldn't survive me for too long.
    I imagine it would be tough stuff, like plexiglass or something similarly difficult to destroy. Though I'm not sure why you'd throw your controller in rage. Seems like there would be more cathartic ways of releasing that rage.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Yeah, no. I don't rage over anything IRL as much as over Fifa.... which is pretty much the only game I play besides a little bit of CoD and Skyrim -.-

If you try very hard and still you fuck up because of XXX, you get frustrated. How many times have you seen football players doing shit on the field because they just cannot beat Messi, Eduardo, Ronaldo, etc.

Do they also have "serious rage issues"? No, that's perfectly understandable. Fucking double standards everywhere.

Deleted
    Yeah, no. I don't rage over anything IRL as much as over Fifa.... which is pretty much the only game I play besides a little bit of CoD and Skyrim -.-

If you try very hard and still you fuck up because of XXX, you get frustrated. How many times have you seen football players doing shit on the field because they just cannot beat Messi, Eduardo, Ronaldo, etc.

Do they also have "serious rage issues"? No, that's perfectly understandable. Fucking double standards everywhere.
    No wait man, he studied at Harvard AND Oxford, now he is the perfect shrink.

Deleted

Yes and if it was up to me I'd ban them playing for a while to cool off. It's certainly not my double standards.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 12:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    No wait man, he studied at Harvard AND Oxford, now he is the perfect shrink.
    I suppose that's why there have been so many school shootings lately. Parents couldn't recognize an extremely troubled child due to the fact that they didn't go to harvard and oxford.

Yes and if it was up to me I'd ban them playing for a while to cool off. It's certainly not my double standards.
    And I ban myself from playing after I enrage because of crap like that. So, what's your point again?

Deleted

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 12:35 AM ----------

I suppose that's why there have been so many school shootings lately. Parents couldn't recognize an extremely troubled child due to the fact that they didn't go to harvard and oxford.
    School shootings? You really want to go there?

You don't even know what you are talking about.....

But keep on playing that internet shrink, it's okay.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    You can still play your old games. Just hook up the old system and play them. Nobody says you HAVE to only use the new system. Most TVs have enough inputs you could have 6 consoles hooked up and with am HDMI switcher you could have as many as you want
    Umm Ps2 and Ps1 are discontinued, so yea...Ps3 isn't, but in a few years it will be also...and then soon after the Ps4...Your statement only makes since while you can get your hands on older consoles...if they made each new console backward compatible this would eliminate the hassle of multiple consoles, and allow people to enjoy there old games whenever they get the urge too.
    Last edited by jmmathe1988; 2013-02-02 at 12:42 AM.

You can't be serious... You are the one who's troubled. Lets go back to PS4, please.

I heard that there was already a first hardware package for developers. Some people have build PS4 prototypes and they said it was only by a friction better than the PS3. I have to look it up on YT for a source.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I'm not likely to buy it, but I hope it looks like:

That is drool worthy. Honestly in this day and age I want more to the looks then a bland black box on my TV stand. These systems should stand out like this one!

I hope to see some good specs and footage of what the PS4 will be capable of. If its full backwards compatible and they stay away from the no used games option I will definitely pick one up. Full BC with PS1,2 and 3 would sell me on it alone!

Okay, my other video was old news.

Is this legit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    No, I absolutely want reverse compatibility, but the idea that a new console doesn't have reverse compatibility BECAUSE they want you to buy new games doesn't hold water for me, because you wouldn't buy the new console unless you wanted to also buy the new games that can only be played on it.
    Consoles eventually break/stop being produced. I know a lot of people that have bought hd remakes even though they own the ps2 version just because they cant play the ps2 version anymore. Also convienience of not having to have a ps2 and ps3 and ps4 connected to the tv would be nice. Id probably pay an extra £100 for a 'premium' version if it included backwards compatability for ps1, ps2 and ps3.

Okay, my other video was old news.

Is this legit?
    http://kotaku.com/5977849/the-playst...e-specs-so-far

This is the most up to date rumored specs we have for this system.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    http://kotaku.com/5977849/the-playst...e-specs-so-far

This is the most up to date rumored specs we have for this system.
    Looks promising. Way better than the first info I got a few months ago. If they improve those specs even further, I'd be very happy.