View Poll Results: Which JRPGs are you looking forward to in 2013?

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tales of Xillia

21 15.91%
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

41 31.06%
  • Phantasy Star Online 2

24 18.18%
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening

43 32.58%
  • Pandora's Tower

5 3.79%
  • Pokemon X and Y/Mystery Dungeon

48 36.36%
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

25 18.94%
  • Dark Souls II

38 28.79%
  • The Witch and the Hundred Knights

5 3.79%
  • Dragon's Crown

5 3.79%
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

5 3.79%
  • Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers

9 6.82%
  • Generation of Chaos: Pandora’s Reflection

1 0.76%
  • Etrian Odyssey IV: Legend of the Titans

4 3.03%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I'm a bit surprised Pokemon is winning currently, haven't played any since Pokemon Red. But I'm waiting for FFXIV and Tales of Xillia

Pokemon, Tales of Xillia, PSO2(FOr the vita!) and FF 14. If only I could add FF versus 13 or Type 0 to this list...maybe one day : (

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    you say worst console i say one of the best consoles in a long time. you say crap games, i say first time a console has had more than one or two games i want at launch, you say weak console i say your expectations for next gen are going to be crushed when you realize it isnt nearly that big of a jump, you say shitty exclusives i say two new zelda games coming out, smash bros being shown off at this e3, pikmin 3, a new yoshi game, and a new 3d mario all being shown off THIS E3 i also say what exclusives does microsoft have? halo a racing game and gears of war so one genre im totally not interested in at all and two series that i somewhat enjoy but dont find good enough to buy a console for, what does sony have to offer me besides ratchet and clank and kingdom hearts that i cant get on pc?. you also say why use a console that cant play dvds or blurays? i say why do i need ANOTHER machine that does that?

heres the truth EITHER the consoles are only going to be a small amount stronger than the wiiu similar to the ps3 was to the xbox, OR there going to be alot more expensive. either way the only console that gives me a substantial amount of games i cant get on pc is the wiiu.

i say i win O-O
    Like I said the only good game coming out any time soon for Wii U that is exclusive is Pikmin 3. The Zelda games and Mario ones seem to be nowhere on the horizon.

Not all games get ported to the PC, at least not well, and I don't see how Wii U is any exception anyways. The simplicity and low graphics of Nintendos games just make it even easier to have on PCs, a touch screen dosn't make it impossible to go on computers, in fact when they finally are cracked/ported a mouse point and click system sometimes makes the game even easier/better. On the other hand the smoothness of some controller games do not transfer well to PCs and feels very awkward to anyone who isn't an avid PC gamer making it un-preferable for the average person. Anyways it seems like 90%+ of the Wii Us line-up is all multiplatform anyways so not missing out on much.

The availability for the playstation to play the current movie media allows sony to actually sell thier systems for a lower price then is expected because they make up the difference elsewhere. Have fun keeping an outdated system or a clunky blu ray player hooked up forever while I have a streamlined all in one system.

Either way The New PS4 and Xbox will be far beyond WiiU. By the time any good games come out for WiiU the system will have gone down in price making your purchase even more wasted.

What possible games interested you with the current Wii U? I went to a couple of stores and looked at the measly selection on one shelf. Mostly filled with ports like Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Arkam City, a game released a year ago jazzed up with some crap touch system. Oh yes and the huge always beloved character "Rayman", a B-list VG character at best. The Mario games are just barely floating above passable these days. Zelda is the only one I feel like I might miss out on but with any luck it will be crap like Wind Waker since Nintendo never quite likes to let that shitty graphic scheme go.

Also the giant Ipad controller is a joke. My young incredibly naive brother also foolishly bought the Wii U (has no games but that awful park game). I gave it a shot but the controller is as predicted an annoying clunky gimmick hardly needed for pretty much everything its used for. The bright side is I won't actually miss out on that Zelda game and I won't have to buy an entire cruddy system to play it.

Win for me waste for you. O-O

Anyways off topic and I'm sure I won't convince anyone of anything on a forum so I'll leave.
    Last edited by Argroth; 2013-02-09 at 07:11 AM.

Not one of those games am I excited for, and I only heard about -half of them on the list.
    End SJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I fucking hate this LGBT and gender equality shit invading video games.

Fire Emblem: Awakening.
    Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword was basically the game of my childhood (I must have bee 11) and basically had me glued to my GBA and caused me to completely fall in love with the series.

Oh the nostalgia.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2013-02-09 at 08:22 AM.

Dreadlord
    Dark souls 2 if it gets a decent pc port i guess, haven't heard about the rest.

The Witch and the Hundred Knights, Fire Emblem, and Ni No Kuni were my big games for this year. I kinda can't wait to see how Witch goes.

I'm going to add Etrian Odyssey to my list. Tried the demo last night, pre-ordered it today.

Quote Originally Posted by Parawhore View Post
    Pokemon, Tales of Xillia, PSO2(FOr the vita!) and FF 14. If only I could add FF versus 13 or Type 0 to this list...maybe one day : (
    Square has been really awful in releasing games lately :'( I've been waiting on a Kingdom Hearts 3 for a LONG time...They've been talking about versus 13 for A LONG time and it's not out yet? ?:/
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

Only waiting for Persona 5, FF X HD & Tales of Xillia.

Quote Originally Posted by Shininglight View Post
    I remember the original Phantasy Star for the Genesis back in the day. I loved Phantasy Star IV! I never did give PSO1 a try. May have to try the 2nd
    ushfiuswghwiaughawfnspf! Go play PSO! Right meow! You have a ton of options:
    PSO for dreamcast. PSO ep 1&2 for gamecube and xbox. PSO Blue burst for PC (Still has players online).
    Why are you still reading this post? GO!