Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Seven year old wrestler, Dana White, eat your heart out.

All I can say is this kid has a future in this and I have to wonder just how much his family drilled it into him to be this good at it at this age.

My god... am I the only one who finds this disturbing? This kid looks like a thug.

Way to force something onto your kid. Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    My god... am I the only one who finds this disturbing? This kid looks like a thug.

Way to force something onto your kid. Meh.
    He does seem to lack the humility of a true great like Fedor, but I guess he is only 7.

Cool, he could go far.

Vicious, but I suppose better to channel it into this rather than petty bullying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Vicious, but I suppose better to channel it into this rather than petty bullying.
    Assuming he's not bullying outside of the ring.

Hard to say. Not all wrestlers like getting punched in the face......see Brock Lesnar.

Oh yeah, nothing bad will come from this.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Well that surely was an interesting video. The child does look quite intimidating tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    You're 100% right. He's going to have a good life making killer money and possibly be champion, also no one is going to bully him. All I hope is that he doesnt bully anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    I was just thinking the same thing. lol. Sad really. I can only imagine once hes in his early 20s.

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    While I worry about the aggressiveness this might stimulate in such a young child, I'm no psychologist. Also, maybe he WANTED to do wrestling.

Teaching a kid violence at such a young age. I wonder. Parents must have been bullied as kids.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    The member of the Lolipop Guild nobody likes to talk about.

I could kick his ass.

Though, to be fair, the kid's only doing like 3 actual moves and a few variations. It's not that hard to look as dominate as he does at that age, most other kids have no idea what to do against his 3 real moves
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

God he is quick. Amazing reaction time.

10+ Year Old Account
    irresponsible parents on so many levels. starting with the missing safety head cover...
    plus it's not natural to have a child that age pushed so far into a sport..
    when he's in his 20s and his body suffers from sport injuries and wear and tear like a mid 40s usually would, he can thank the parents for it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfeff View Post
    I could kick his ass.

Though, to be fair, the kid's only doing like 3 actual moves and a few variations. It's not that hard to look as dominate as he does at that age, most other kids have no idea what to do against his 3 real moves
    he's quick, aggressive, and has some level of technique. I imagine at that age the speed and aggression is worth tons.
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    I imagine at that age the speed and aggression is worth tons.
    At that age anything is worth tons because the vast majority of your opponents don't have any clue what the fuck they're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    At that age anything is worth tons because the vast majority of your opponents don't have any clue what the fuck they're doing.
    And that's why so many pro athletes were all born around the same time.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015