Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Laning phase AD carry

I have a question regarding the laning phase as AD carry, spesifically the very early stages. I consider myself a decent player, being able to preform most roles at an adequate level at every stage of the game. However I'm struggling with the laning phase when playing AD carry.

In particular when my opponent is pushing hard early. From some reason I'm just incapable of propperly dealing with it. At that stage I can't really freeze the lane just in front of the turret, as I'm to squishy to tank the minions, and I can't always count on my support doing this for me. I'm somewhat tunnel visioned on farming, while looking for openings to harass my opponent. But when they're pushing so hard, I'll most likely lose trades and attempts to harass because they have minion advantage and I'm not in a good spot to drop minion aggro, due to the regularity of extremely aggressive support in such lanes.

So how should I react to such pushing in the early stages of the game? Should I attempt to push back and potentially lose cs because I miss my timings? Should I just let them push me to the tower and attempt to farm under the turret and try to call the jungler in for a gank? While I haven't exactly lost my lane because of this, I often earn an early handicap because I fall behind on farm, despite my best efforts to last hit. I know how to react to it in the other roles, but not as AD carry... So any help is appreciated.

Deleted
    Tell your jungler bottom is now open for an easy gank.

Either jungle gank or an aggressive support who can help maintain lane control.

Deleted
    Always run AD marks & quints for this so that you can last hit under tower. In this situation it's most often what the support does that changes the outcome. You as a AD should just auto attack the wave if they start pushing and you can't handle it.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Tell your jungler bottom is now open for an easy gank.
    I always tell the jungler that the bottom is open for easy ganks, but they generally aren't listening to me. :< So I should rather attempt to push them back then?