Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I did 85-90 in less than 15 hours by questing alone, nothing else... Was extremely fun and I got right into it with a couple of drinks, pizza and music
    (Did it like 4 days after MoP came out though because had to level Monk 1-85 first took about 4 days.)

15+ Year Old Account
    Questing is the fastest, but as you don't want to do that stick with BGs as you like those the most anyways. Dungeons give crap xp imo, but I've never tried BG leveling so I don't know about the xp there.

Questing also has the advantage of getting rep, particularly Klaxxi rep (in Dread Wastes.)
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Go kill boars around Goldshire...there is a bug in that zone that makes them keep rewarding xp from 1 to max level. This bug/exploit is shown in the episode of South Park "Make love not warcraft"

Yes, it was worth it.
    I tought i was the only one that noticed that!

OP: do quests. If you don't like it, well, too bad. You can still avoid raising alts.

Deleted
    I can get from 85 to 90 in about a week of playing 3 hours a day. Just quest, it's quite simple

Stop posting on the forums, go quest. At level 90 you will find even more daily quests, then more daily quests, then even more.

Bottom line: go quest and get used to repetive horrible questing, its the situation in wow right now.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just go townlong (4hours =/-) and dreadwastes (5 hours =/-) and quest...

When queuing for bgs for xp, remember to use the join timer to progress on quests, on mop release 89-90 took me 1h30min (not rested) doing just that. Queueing AVs and when the que popped i continued my quests (in townlong to be precise) until a few sec before the timer ran out. This, coupled with being in a 5man group on skype to make winning the bgs easyer, will prolly speed up your xp gains.

Would go even faster if you acumulated rested XP.

I hate 85-90, takes about ~4h for each level for me
    (did DK and warrior so far, kinda not feeling leveling up my paladin (87) and priest (85) until they reduce the xp needed or I am really really bored)

plus where you can go through mobs on 1-85 really fast the panda mobs have a shit ton of health

Chug a few energy drinks and endure the pain of questing.

Quote Originally Posted by Djheffer View Post
    BG's are really aggravating when you have a losing streak due to the very little xp you will get. My usual strategy is first to do the two instances for insta gear from the dungeon quests, then quest like crazy to 87 then do all the new instance's quests, then finish up zone hopping with each level.
    Even when winning, you still have to win between 10-20 BG's per level. For my PVP toons, I like to get a daily win for the change of pace, then it's back to questing.

Deleted
    If you're alliance and it is AV weekend, queue there. You will faceroll the wins. If you're horde, I'd do this if it were WSG and AB.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 06:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Go kill boars around Goldshire...there is a bug in that zone that makes them keep rewarding xp from 1 to max level. This bug/exploit is shown in the episode of South Park "Make love not warcraft"
    This still works? How much XP at l89?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead View Post
    PvP is really the trick. First day of Mist went 89-90 in a few hours because it was AV week.
    ...which has been nerfed...