10+ Year Old Account

5.2 and Conquest

Are conquest points being reset in 5.2 as usual?

More than likely. No confirmation but I think it's safe to assume as such.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    More than likely. No confirmation but I think it's safe to assume as such.
    yep it will probebly like all the other seasons. cp is turned to hp. the 4k cap is removed for 1 week.
    then after 1 weel(start of the season) every hp above 4k cap will turned to gold/silver(probebly 35s/hp.

Deleted
    35 silver/hp? Wasn't that already like that back in Cataclysm? If yes then the number ought to go up by now.

Yes. There is no point hoarding them unless you want the little bit of gold at the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    35 silver/hp? Wasn't that already like that back in Cataclysm? If yes then the number ought to go up by now.
    probebly not because they want to get ride of the gold in wow:P

I was thinking of converting hp to jp on a toon so I can have 4k hp and 4k jp when the patch hits. Will that work?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    I was thinking of converting hp to jp on a toon so I can have 4k hp and 4k jp when the patch hits. Will that work?
    Don't see a reason why it wouldn't.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    It would, if you are willing the put the time into it. Remember the conversion factor, though. It's not 1-1, meaning that you will TECHNICALLY lose a lot of honor, but more reasonably, you will lose efficiency of honor/time.

Yeah I know but 5.2 ain't close yet. I'll easily hit 4k caps in a few days was just curious if jp gets reset though.