Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Aladdin when i was kid, well tbh i still watch it. im 22 .

Deleted
    This is a tough one! Probably in no particular order;

1.) Jurassic Park
    2.) Mulan
    3.) Pokemon the first movie. :3

I honestly feel I enjoyed TV series much more, though. I literally grew up watching anime alone thanks to Pokemon and Digimon.

I had a long think about this, and one film stood out above all else:

Flight Of Dragons

They literally don't make kids animated films like this any more.

The film takes place in a fantasy world based on magic and dragons, related directly to our own world. The world is in a state of flux, due to technology and invention causing the strength of magic to wane. It shows how in a world of science there can be no place for magic, because we can explain everything and leave no room for magic to exist.

I loved all those disney animation movies (excluding the princess ones (which excludes beauty and the beast) which I do like now) especially Lion King, Aladdin, and Tarzan a bit later I think, I also liked the Wizard of Oz.

And with that I also really loved the classic Star Wars and Indiana Jones movies, it was funny because I would watch them on my little tv and whenever there was a fight scene i would get up and pretend like I was in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    No question, The Goonies!
    I watched it again on TV the other day , it is still one of my all time favorite movies.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Old Yeller. My oldest memory is watching this movie. It cemented my love for my pets, and most animals in general.

Deleted
    Hmm the most memorable would probably be Stargate and DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp

15+ Year Old Account
    I probably watched Ghostbusters the most as a kid. That and Back to the Future.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lion King and Bambi. Lion King because it's still one of the best films and Bambi because it was a film I got on video on my second or third birthday or so, so it was only mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hook & Toy Story. Hook was the movie that I could watch for days, and when I saw it on DVD I bought it instantly for my future children
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The goonies and back to the future trilogy also loved Indiana jones trilogy and Star Wars but The goonies is clearly the movie that have seen the most.

I'm french, I'm really sorry if my english is bad. I try to do my best.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was always enchanted by the old Winnie the Poo movies. Watched them over and over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goonies
    Labyrinth
    Watership down

These come to mind now.... I also remembered watching the Care Bear movie too. Mostly because of that talking book, damn that thing was scary shite

The Rock, Lion King, Ghostbusters

Way back 24 odd years ago i was going to watch some unremembered xmas film on channel 4(UK), the film was not shown and in a rush job to get something on the air they ran Laputa: Castle in the Sky.
    I was already edging towards sci-fi as preferred viewing but that just blew me away for a cartoon it beat every film i had seen at the time. The story was incredible the backdrops were spectacular and that Giant robot that ran amok in the fort just blew me away with the scope of damage...something star wars beat with Alderan blowing.
    That has lead me to anime many years later in the UK(we sucked for having any where i was)

There are a couple of movies that I remember fondly. One would be Darby O'Gill and the Little People, the other was The Magical Adventures of Unico. I saw them both back when the Disney Channel actually showed, you know, movies and cartoons that weren't utter crap.
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.

The Sandlot and Homeward Bound (even though to this day I sob like a baby watching it... Oh, Shadow!)
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Ghost Busters.

I honestly wanted to be a Ghost Buster when I grew up.

10+ Year Old Account
    All the big animated Disney movies from 1996 or before.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Of the ones you've heard about, basically any Disney-movie.